I and Love and You Kibble Naked Essentials with Chicken & Duck Dog Food - 11.0 lb

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dogs know pants are overrated, and that's why they love our Naked Essentials kibble. Grains? Fillers? Artificial anything? No way. More like real meat as the first ingredient and our Happy Tummeez Prebiotics + Probiotics to keep your dog feeling just right. Bonus? It's on shelves in grocery stores for your convenience, so you can stock up on human snacks and invite us over for a game of Bark-o Polo. "I and love and you" makes grain free and raw foods, healthy chews + treats, and supplements for dogs and cats. Every one of our products has been formulated by our holistic veterinarian to include the optimal combination of. Size: 11 lb. see more...

Review (1)
Rosa S.
Miami Beach , FL
Finally, a food that both my dog and I approve of! I love the fact that my dog is getting all of her nutrients with this, it’s packed with probiotics which is essential for my pup. To make it even better, she loves the taste! This is the first food my dog hasn’t refused to eat after a week. She’s been on this for six months now and the difference can be seen on her coat, her ear health and her poop of course.

back