I and Love and You Kibble Naked Essentials with Chicken & Duck Cat Food - 3.4 lb

BY UNKNOWN

Cats know pants are overrated, and that's why they love our Naked Essentials kibble. Grains? Fillers? Artificial anything? No way. More like real meat as the first ingredient and our Happy Tummeez Prebiotics + Probiotics to keep your dog feeling just right. Bonus? It's on shelves in grocery stores for your convenience, so you can stock up on human snacks and invite us over for a game of Cats Against Humanity. Size: 3.4 lb. see more...

Cassandra B.
This food is great! My cats all love it. The protein percentages are great for our Chausies and it's not full of scary preservatives and fillers. Plus, the packaging is adorable.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This holistic food has been a game changer for my 10 year old cat I've dubbed Bulimic Betty due to her constant vomiting up her food.  Since starting her on this brand, the vomit incidents have dramatically decreased.
My other cat, who is ridiculously picky, even loves this!
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
So far so good! My 1 year old baby loves these! He isn’t a picky eater and he eats a mixture of wet and dry. This stuff is awesome for cats since it’s holistic too! I got them on sale and I’m so glad I did!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
My sweet, handsome senior cat is 13 and he was having so much trouble with dandruff and oily fur. Both of my cats also have very sensitive stomachs and puke a lot. The vet told me to try food with probiotics for both of them... but there was no way I could afford $35 a bag. Then this showed up at my grocery store for like $8 a bag and Oh. My. Goodness. It took a long time to switch over, but when I finally got them transitioned? Nico's coat has literally never been this shiny and soft and both cats are puking wayyyy less. Awesome product!