BY "I AND LOVE AND YOU."

Picture two dogs wearing high-waisted poly-blend pants and chatting about politics at their local doughnut shop. LOL!! Dogs don't eat doughnuts! They need protein, not carbs. Our Nice Jerky: Venison + Lamb containing 95% meat is perfect for them.... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I And Love And You Dog Treats - Nice Jerky - Venison And Lamb Bites - 4 Oz - Pack of 6!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?