BY D.J. CARUSO

Three are dead. Who is Number Four? From director D.J. Caruso (Disturbia) and producer Michael Bay (Transformers), comes this gripping, action-packed thriller. John Smith (Alex Pettyfer) is an extraordinary teen masking his true identity to elude a deadly enemy sent to destroy him. Living with his guardian (Timothy Olyphant) in the small town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events, his first love (Dianna Agron, TV's Glee), powerful new abilities and a secret connection to the others who share his incredible destiny. I Am Number Four is an explosive, suspense-filled ride that will take you to the edge of your seat and beyond.

Lauren A.
Pop Culture Expert
Good movie, and it's one that I'd watch everytime it comes on tv! The only thing that irks me about it is its conflicts with the book series, which is one of my favorites. The book aside, the movie is wonderful and I love the casting choices!
Shei R.
A lot of times if a movie is a book adaptation you're looking for some parts of the book that could have been added to the movie. This one left me wanting more. I would still recommend watching the movie. I like all the books from this series.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I really like this movie I watch it every time it comes on tv. I liked the movies so much and was sad to hear that there won't be other movies made that I looked into reading the books I need to know what happens.
Layne L.
Orange
I loved this movie, the only reason I gave it two stars is because it didn't follow the book at all and there still isn't a sequel. The book series was amazing. The movie had great acting and special effects. But it got a few things wrong. That's all. I'd still watch it and I still like it
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really wish there was a sequel or something to this movie. I really liked that they weren't perceived as "aliens" even though they had mutations. The action kept me on my toes but I enjoyed it.
Emily C.
Dry creek, LA
Not gunna lie, I had no interest in this book series.

Then I heard they were making a movie and I didn't really pay any mind to it.

Then I saw the preview. And oh, boy. Alex Pettyfer. Damn.

I ended up buying it one day. A Blockbuster a town over was closing and I got it for a dollar (along with a s*** ton of other movies) and I guess you can't really complain about a movie that cost $1.

It's actually really interesting! The alien aspect is cool and the acting is great. Although I never really like Dianna Agron and her baby voice, I didn't mind her in this.

The effects are awesome! I love a good action flick.

And if you're not into all that, just watch it for Alex. Cause hes British and adorable.
Jaclyn T.
Pop Culture Expert
This book is the first in a series about an alien race that escapes to Earth and is hiding from its enemy until the children that have special powers come of age and can come together and fight back. Kind of a typical coming of age book but it has an engaging storyline and good action. This book is from the point of view of the fourth kid with latent abilities and the fight he has to go through. You meet his human friend and anoth number in this book. Worth a read, as is the series.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
I really enjoyed this movie. It was a different type of "alien" movie with a good storyline. They definitely set it up for sequels but there is no information released regarding that yet but I hope that comes about one day. The actors are great and there is a lot of action which is always a plus.
Patty S.
Burton, MI
Definitely a teeny-bopper movie. Lots of teen drama in this one. But everyone is so pretty, that you don't mind the constant whining . NO, seriously, this movie isn't that bad. It's actually pretty good, and has a few interesting things going on with the plot.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
I liked the movie and it's worth the watch if you like movies like catching fire or maze runner. sadly I think they only made this movie and didn't continue the series.
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Is this any good?
Summer H.
Is there a part 2?
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
How closely does this follow the book?
Violeta V.
Am I the only one that was peeved when the guy found that website where people post alien sightings, and the main character "oh its just a bunch of idiots trying to prove we are real" I'm like, wait but you are real? Guess he was just annoyed by them but this remark made me think differently about the main character.
Rebecca C.