I Am Magic Foundation

Juvia's Place I Am Magic Foundation offers a smooth application with a natural and soft matte finish to give a flawless coverage.

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone\u002FMethicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone\u002FPeg-10\u002F15 Crosspolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Dimethicone\u002FPhenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Polysilicone-11, Diglycerin, Talc, Dipropylene Glycol, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Sodium Citrate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Orthosiphon Stamineus Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Diotitanium Xide, Mica.

Does this foundation tend to settle in fine lines? Is it suitable for aging skin?I Am Magic Foundation
Are all of these foundations yellowish? I got what should have been my shade and I have pink/peach undertones but it was very yellow
How well does this work for combination skin? I usually enjoy more full coverage type foundation
Start your review of I Am Magic Foundation!
Shelby S.
Hot Springs , AR
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Shelby S.
BEST FOUNDATION COVERAGE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY EXISTENCE!!! I WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY FRIEND WHO WORKS AT ULTA TO TRY THIS FOUNDATION AND IT BLEW ME AWAY! 10/10 DO RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE! Variety of shades! Only $20 at Ulta can’t beat that price! Will always have this product in my makeup collection!!! This is the foundation I’m wearing in the picture! It feels so smooth and doesn’t look cakey at all! I Am Magic Foundation #bestfoundation2020
Mary M.
Monessen
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Mary M.
Covers great but I did get oily. I have oily skin so that happens often. I need to try it w a diff primer and setting powder. Coverage is amazing though. This could be your favorite foundation if you have dry/combination skin. Very luminous.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,923 reviews
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Sarah S.
The Juvia’s Place I Am Magic foundation is the best full coverage foundation that I’ve tried in quite some time. You can often get it on sale at Ulta, which makes it even better. I love that it has such an extensive shade range, and how you only need a very minimal amount of product to get a great look to your foundation. The finish is beautiful by itself (as seen in the pic), but it looks wonderful and matte with a finishing powder as well. It lasts all day long looking great, and it’s easily removed at the end of the day with my regular facial cleanser.
Georgia  F.
N Lauderdale, FL
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Georgia  F.
Absolutely love this foundation!!! I was skeptical at first because of all the hype surrounding it but I needed to try for myself, and I'm so happy I did!! This foundation is BEAUTIFUL, it gives a full coverage FLAWLESS finish with looking or feeling heavy. Gorgeous matte finish without looking or feeling dry, and its very true to color. It does not oxidize or turn a wierd gray shade like some full coverage matte tend to do on deeper skintone. The price point is also fantastic. Definitely in my top 3 fave complexion products! 👌🏾
Licia B.
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Licia B.
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Licia B.
Purchased at: Online
Was excited to try this new foundation from Juviasplace. I love the packaging. I've got oily skin and it works great. A little go a long way with this product. It claims to cover Spots and hyperpigmentation and YES it does I was surprised I didn't have to color correct before using this foundation. It's Full Coverage, has a velvety feel to it and gives a flawless finish. See my video on YouTube on my reaction to this product on YouTube- Licia Forever I got it from their website shade Tanzania, Bukina and Togo. Since Shade Togo is too dark for my skintone I mixed shade Burkina and Tanzania and it was perfect. I highly recommend this product to everyone and it's affordable... #fallface I Am Magic Foundation
Toni C.
Brooklyn, NY
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Toni C.
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Toni C.
I loooove the coverage of this foundation! It’s Full Coverage and a velvety matte finish ! I use this foundation almost everyday! It could be natural or a full beat of coverage! It’s my go to especially bc if the price!MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette
Vanessa S.
Kent, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite foundation at the time. A little goes a long way. Full coverage and amazing selection of shades. I’m already on my second tube. I find myself not using as much as I would be with other foundations. Im in shade 610 Cebu and I love it 💕I Am Magic Foundation Ulta
Bella L.
Goodyear, AZ
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Bella L.
This is basically shellac for your face in the best way possible. This doesn’t move from where you put it, and the coverage stays full. I look airbrushed every single time I use it. I can’t even count how many people I’ve recommended this to after they asked what foundation I’m wearing.
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Teagan M.
This foundation gives a beautiful full coverage look and feels weightless on the skin. Just remember a little bit goes a long way. The first time I used it I used way to much and it did look cakey. When I applied it with less it looked amazing. It also lasted all day. I used a damp beauty blender to apply. It blended out great. It also worked great with my luminizer drops when I didn't want a full matte look. I used the Juvia's Place concealer with it and loved the outcome. This brand is great and the shade ranges are amazing 💜
Amanda W.
Hammond, IN
I Am Magic Foundation uploaded by Amanda W.
I’m in love with this foundation! It’s flawless and full coverage, plenty of ranges for every complexion! I use the shade savanna

192 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheryl E.
Queens Vlg, NY
il y a un an
0 I Am Magic Foundation ? What is the color after Nairobi for complexions with warm or neutral undertones?
Kamil H. il y a un an
I believe Havana would be next a 420 but it will be for tan skin with peach like undertones
Angelica  L.
N Wilkesboro, NC
il y a 2 ans
I Am Magic Foundation ? Did this separate on the skin for anyone else?
Chelsea M. il y a un an
I got some separation but that always happens with thicker foundations for me.
Nydia D.
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 2 ans
Juvia’s place I Am Magic Foundation, it's a long lasting foundation?
Barbara D. il y a un an
I agree about 6 hours. I also have combo skin. I'm 36 so aging is becoming an issue. This foundation does kind of dry into my fine lines. But it may work wonders with you! Just something to consider as well. I have heard nothing but good things about the Elf Cc cream that just dropped! Good luck 😀