BY IAM FRAGRANCE

Drench yourself in luxuriousness! I Am Uplifting Body Wash is packed with the world’s most gentle cleansers and vitamins, including Aloe Vera, Vitamin B, and an antioxidant-rich moisturizing super-fruit blend to condition and soften your skin. Infused with your favorite ‘I Am’ fragrance for an unforgettable celebration of skin and scent, I Am Uplifting Body Wash is formulated to nourish, hydrate, and moisturize, while promoting cell regeneration for skin that is baby-soft. Made from natural ingredients and renewable resources, ensuring that while you are taking care of your skin, you’re looking after the planet too. Inspire your senses and elevate your soul! Like moondust swirling in a diaphanous wind, this ultra-femme fragrance is as delicate as it is destructive. Sensual amber and sweet musk are the spirit of this otherworldly scent, while sandalwood and vanilla make up the soul. I Am Divine a scent fit for a Goddess of the night. I Am Divine Mantra: I open my eyes and the world astounds me. Life is brilliant. I am inspired.

All I Am products are free of mineral oil, parabens, propylene glycol, PEGs, sulfates, phthalates, DEA/TEA/MEA and formaldehyde.; All I Am Products are made in the U.S.A.; Receive 2 FREE sample vials with every purchase of I Am Products!; Featuring Aloe Vera and an antioxidant-rich blend of Superfruits, B vitamins, and gentle cleansers for all skin types.

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Am Fragrance - Divine Hand & Body Wash I AM DIVINE UPLIFTING HAND & BODY WASH 10 fl oz / 300ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?