I AM CARDBOARD® 45mm Focal Length Virtual Reality Google Cardboard with Printed Instructions and Easy to Follow Numbered Tabs (WITHOUT NFC) (Blue)

BY I AM CARDBOARD®

Pip S.
Denver, CO
I have 2 Google Cardboard devices with headstraps and I love them. I downloaded a bunch of virtual reality apps for my iPhone and then slide my phone in and trip out! I would always use these in a safe environment that you cannot hurt yourself or someone else. I would also recommend to download "VR World" "Cedar Point VR" "VR Sniper" and "Discovery VR" for starters.
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
A friend of mine ordered 4 pairs of these google cardboard headset kits to keep around his office. When they arrived, I helped him set them up and test them. The kits were easy enough to assemble, and they did provide a decent VR-effect. I felt that the lenses could have been higher quality, though perhaps they are the best ones available for the price. I also would have appreciated some headstraps so that I didn't need to hold the device directly to my face. Certainly a fun gimmick, with some definite potential, but I have to imagine there is room for significant improvement.