I Am a To Go Cup Food Container

by DCI

Is this easy to clean?
I need this! Where can it be purchased? Online?
Does this keep stuff fresh when stored ??
Start your review of I Am a To Go Cup Food Container!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I'm always on the go and I love this I think it's a great idea it keeps food fresh and you have all the tools you need built in the cup!” in reviews
Cincinnati, OH
I love having this when I am on the go. I take this to class and put fruit or veggies in it and it's portable and easy to clean out. it can fit in my backpack easily and I don't have to worry about it spilling. Will buy more of these! Really love the connivence.  I Am a To Go Cup Food Container
Wheelersburg, OH
This is perfect for all you on the go, working people! Also, works great for packing kids lunches. I try to stay healthy, and this is how I do it being on the go so often. Easy clean up too! Highly recommend!
Crofton
Usually a plastic boxy container does a fine job of hauling food from A to B. But when you want to pack salads for lunch, the Reusable To Go Lunch Cup is even more convenient because of that little, but vital, cup of dressing. The tangerine orange and lime green colors make salads look even more appetizing. Now that we’re done hibernating, it’s time to load up on fruits and veggies instead of fats and carbs. An orange fork clips right onto the side of the cup, so you don’t have to search high and low for one or eat with your hands. The little cup for dressing and the lid ensures that your salads don’t get soggy before you take a bite and have to throw everything away. And you can feel good about cutting down on plastic consumption when you use this lunch cup over and over again.
West Haven, CT
I really like this To Go Lunch Cup for Salads. You can pour a little bit of dressing on the salad and shake it up and get dressing on everything in the cup. it allows you to not use as much dressing. The only reason I couldn't give it an A is because the little dressing/sauce cup that goes on top is loose. It should click or twist in. The way it is now, it's easy for it to just pop right out of the top of the cup.
Carlisle, PA
I love these on the go cups I bought 6 of these for over the summer to pack along for sports and lunches in my household. Very impressed with how much fruit it can hold and veggies! Highly recommend to try this for on the go quick grab healthy snacks or meal prepping. I stuffed mine up with fruits and veggies and took to our bball and football games. I bought mine from wal mart for $1.50 each. Major steal!!!
I use this product all the time and I love it! You can put salad in the big container and your dressing in the small container. That way the dressing doesn't make the salad soggy. And also it comes with a fork that hooks on the side. How neat.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I'm a full time college student and also work, so I'm always in hurry to be in one place or the other. I always take it with me to school with pieces of pineapple, grapes, strawberries, etc. and leave it in my car until I have my break. My fruit always stays fresh and never have to worry about my fruit "smooshing" up as I do when I put it in a small plastic bag
I love mine! It's great for people like me that often get to busy to make time for lunch or a snack. Packing up a yummy salad or a pasta lunch takes just minutes and very little to carry. This is great because it comes with its own fork and a small compartment for condiments or sauces. Small enough to fit in a purse or backpack.
Dothan, AL
I am a big proponent of the theory that "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail." If I don't bring a healthy lunch and snacks to work, I am likely to succumb to unhealthy food in the break room or vending machine. The Fred Flare cup keeps my fruit fresh and makes it look really appealing, so I can stay on track with healthy eating.
I've recently bought this, and it's very handy. I'm a toddler teacher and we have to have a fridge to keep their sippy cups cool, and use as an advantage to keep my lunch and drinks stored. I love fruit and veggies, so this to go lunch cup is ready to go when i go on lunch break ready to munch on :)