- "I love my Santa Fe, my first car very comfortable and nice ride, I drove it all over the the country long road trips, good gas mileage and most important thing did not gave me any back pain." in 52 reviews
- "That car was so reliable, the Hyundai team is always very helpful and because of that I just bought my first car and I bought a new 2014 Elentra." in 21 reviews
- "I didn't have any problems with it at all, it had great gas mileage, comfortable seating, plenty of room in the trunk ECT ( I recommend hatch backs)" in 20 reviews
- "As Hyundai owner I have to say i haven't been disappointed yet this I feel so safe in my car it's so spacious but it's small I have a black sonata from 2009 and we bought it in that year and its still works brand new I've never had a problem with this car and I definitely recommend it to my friends all the time and all my friends love it " in 16 reviews
- "We have also owned another sonata and a Santa Fe all of the cars we have owned from Hyundai we have been very happy with and really haven't had too many problems that I can think of." in 16 reviews
My 2014 Hyundai Elantra , Ellie, is my best friend. Is that bad? My Hyundai is AMAZING. I got her as a graduation present in March of 2017 and haven't had any complaints! My parents have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata that they bought in 2016 (new) which prompted them to buy me mine (used with 12,000 miles at purchase) in 2017. I'm in college and this is the perfect car for me to go back and form and haul all of my stuff! The Elantra is definitely the perfect car for a teen/young adult and Hyundai is definitely an amazing car brand! I definitely would recommend Hyundai to anyone and everyone!
I have always had Hyundai vehicles and loved them. I’m having problems with my new Elantra. I’ve taken it to two dealerships. One said they noticed the problem, but don’t know why it’s happening. They basically gave up! The other said they fixed the problem, but it started happening again a few weeks later. I’m disappointed. I still love the brand, but hopefully that won’t change.
The best thing I can say about hyundai vehicles is that they get good gas mileage. I had a 1997 Hyundai Tiburon and it got 28 mpg. I loved the size of my little car. It was nice and snug.
So far I’ve owned two Hyundai vehicles. My first was a 2016 Elantra and now I have a 2018 Elantra Value Edition. Both vehicles are wonderful no issues thus far. You get a great vehicle for a reasonable price. Plus there great on gas and there’s a ton of incentives with owning a Hyundai.
This cars are definitely luxurious. Unfortunately, I live where there is a lot of snow, and while they may claim the cars will work, they don’t. I’ve had tons of problems getting stuck in my own driveway. I also feel that some models have downgraded. The interior is nice, but the driving isn’t worth it unless you live in the city.
One of the best brands out there. The technology that goes with this just goes to show how excelled they are. I was super pleased with my veloster. Paid 11,000 for it. Excellent price.
My first car is a Hyundai elantra and I love everything about it. I haven't had any problems and I've had it for a little over three years now. It's really good on gas
I love Hyundai cars my first actual car that I bought myself was a Hyundai Elantra my favorite car there long lasting highly recommend and I will continue buying Hyundais
I purchased a brand new Hyundai Veloster in 2013 & haven’t had a single issue. It drives amazing, gets 35+ MPG, & was so affordable to buy. I can haul so much, even though it is a small hatchback car.woild recommend!!
I find Hyundai cars to be very reliable. They have a decent gas mileage. I’ve only had a good experience with customer service. I like that their sedans are so much roomier than other sedans on the market!
Q & A
Im thinking about getting a Hyundai? What do you think about them?
What kind of Hyundai do you drive?
Do you own/lease a Hyundai? If so what are you driving?
Are they a good car?
I'm looking into getting a new car soon and was wondering what the best Hyundai models are and if anyone has had a good experience with these cars?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos