Hyrule Warriors - Nintendo Wii U

by Nintendo

Join an epic exploit that combines The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors

Who is your favorite character to fight as?
I have heard generally good things about this game, but that some of the level systems (such and Zelda and her baton) can be somewhat screwy in the game. Does this have a detrimental impact on the game, or does it simply create a better challenge? (Also, does anyone know if a patch has been released to fix any of the skewed level systems?)
Start your review of Hyrule Warriors - Nintendo Wii U!
Gamer Expert Level 2
The graphics are amazing. There's a lot of missons. You can choose good and evil characters. It's really simple too! I hook it up for my 3 year old nephew all the time and he's really good at it. Has it's fair share of a lot of vivid bright colors. You can make a weekend out of playing this.
I LOVE THIS GAME!! It's soooo much fun you can play as so many different characters both good and evil. There are so many different missions too so it allows for hours of fun. My husband and I play 2 player together and it can go on for hours. I've always loved Zelda games and this combines characters from all of them into a really cool and different style video game. It's so fun.
This game is actually really really fun! It exceeded my expectations! The only thing that I didn't like about it is that the gameplay ended so soon! I really wish the story line was a little longer! But still an amazing game!
Tulsa, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hyrule Warriors is unlike any Zelda game before it. The graphics and game play are intense! You can level up your chosen character and unlock new outfits and abilities. This game is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend this game to any player of any age!
Grand Island, NE
Its a good game its a good game but not like the others from zelda series. its tougher and has a different type of gameplay. i still recommend this
Clarkston, MI
This game was so much fun. As a big Legend of Zelda fan I was really excited to play this game - especially since this game gave me the opportunity to play as characters that you never get to play as. My favorite characters to play with were Fi and Ghirahim. I also enjoyed that there was a storyline in the game that helped give it more purpose. This is a super fun game to play at parties. I recommend that all Zelda fans play it at least once.
Jacksonville, NC
I love playing Dynasty Warriors and when my fiancé saw Hyrule Warriors, he picked it up for me. I fell in love with the game. I already finished the Adventure Mode twice but there's so much still to do. It has definitely given me something fun to do when I have to rest due to a sprain ankle.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I am a huge dynasty warriors fan. I started playing dynasty warriors since the very first one came out. also with my love of zelda, i was super ambitious to play this game when it came out. i give it 5 stars because it is a very intriguing game that makes you lost track of time. the graphics are just incredible. this game is one of my favorites and i still play it all the time. I do wish however that i was allowed to pick which ever character i wanted when playing adventure mode.
Clovis, CA
Love this game! I love that it is two players so the hubby and I can play together. I love being the supportive other and watch him play but I love to play too. I just don't like to play alone, I love to game with others. The game has a great story line and the characters are fun to play. I love playing Sheik and Lana. I love the challenges that keep you coming back to replay so you can beat them, even after beating the story line. Worth purchasing!
Jurupa valley , CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Hyrule Warriors - Nintendo Wii U uploaded by World R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Huge fan of this franchise. Got many editions of its past releases. This is another great addition. Give it a try.