Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer

by Perricone MD

Shop Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How well does this product work
Anyone have a good dupe for this?
If you use this morning and night, how long would you say it lasts generally?
Start your review of Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
My holy grail moisturizer!!! I have very sensitive skin, acne prone and combination. So I have to becareful what I use. This is seriously perfect. Gives me smooth, ready for make up skin. It is expensive but worth EVERY penny!in reviews
Elicia G.
Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Elicia G.
Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Elicia G.
Im posting pictures before and after just one use. This is my new favorite moisturizer. I have extremely sensitive skin. I’ve been dealing with this my entire life and let me tell you it’s such a relief to find something that WORKS. Provides the perfect amount of moisture while providing much needed relief to my irritated skin. Pictures are just one day apart, no filters or makeup. I also have really bad allergies hence the puffy eyes. 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️
Devin H.
DENTON, NC
Amazing, very effective. Loving this moisturizer since trying. I received the moisturizer complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA
As, always I’m going to be honest and say this is NOT at all worth the price. Yes it feels nice and the packaging is great. It’s an average moisturizer, it did nothing special for me. You could find something very similar for a quarter of the price. It is a bit heavy so I used it at night and I finished the tub but i definitely would not re-purchase.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea C.
I had the pleasure to try and review the @perriconemd Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer. Thanks @influenster and @perriconemd for the opportunity to do it complimentary. I loved this product. It is very rich and it really hydrates my skin. It didn’t clog my pores.
Xin S.
VA
After using an entire jar, I definitely will buy again. This has the texture of a thick gel cream but doesn't leave my face oily or sticky. Contains no additional fragrance so it never causes irritations. I got used to its slightly acidic chemical smell.
Kris C.
West Yarmouth, MA
Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Kris C.
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer is a lightweight and very quick absorbent daily moisturizer, it's my go to since I first tried it a few weeks ago. No reason to it, and no greasy feeling - I must say I'm really enjoying this product so far!
Racquel C.
Memphis, TN
Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Racquel C.
An excellent stunning amazing product I love it.. The packaging itself is nice. It is good for all skin types there is lots of cream inside the jar.
K F.
Wall
This super hydrating moisturizer is perfect for dry sensitive skin. If you have redness, rosacea or just really dry skin this is the product for you! Perricone does it again...This moisturizer with olive polyphenols absorbs into the skin immediately leaving no residue on the surface. It’s a perfect moisturizer before make up application.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer uploaded by Alexis P.
PerriconeMD has really raised the bar with this Nourishing Moisturizer! It’s Hypoallergenic so it’s a great fit for severely dry or stressed skin, but it’s certainly not limited to those categories. For instance, as far as skin type goes, mine is ‘normal’ and it’s by far my favorite moisturizer of all time!! Once I applied this product to my face I instantly felt the difference in how soft and smooth my skin was and the benefits don’t stop there...to give an accurate review I used it for at least two weeks before giving my opinion. Within that time I’ve seen impeccable results with fine lines disappearing, discoloration diffused, the softness (Oh my!!), and all in all, my skin looks and feels FABULOUS. The formula, packed with mega effective ingredients, creates a velvety cream that delightfully sinks into your skin leaving it so magically soft it’s difficult to keep your hands off!! It’s also 110% non-greasy. I can’t say enough about this product, I absolutely LOVE it. I very recently turned 41 years old and this product has renewed my skin in a short amount of time. I’m really looking forward to the improvements I’ll see after long term use, only good things are to come!! Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Perricone MD HYPOALLERGENIC Nourishing Moisturizer is so gentle and moisturizing. I love that has no Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, or Phthalates. It is perfect for sensitive or regular skin. I use this twice a day and my face looks great, even after having a bad experience with a retinol product causing peeling, this has helped keep my skin hydrated. I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.