BY HYPO TEARS

"Comforting Care for Dry Eye" Each multidose GenTeal® product is preserved with the unique disappearing preservative ingredient GenAqua™. This unique preserving ingredient turns into water and oxygen when the drop comes into contact with the eye, eliminating the irritation that may be caused by traditional preservatives. Now you can have multidose convenience without preservative irritation. The perfect balance for pure comfort. Questions? Call Toll-free , Weekdays 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria N.
Maria N.
I love this product, i would normally use them when i would work long hours because my contacts will dry out after long use. it lubricated my eyes and stop my dryness quickly
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I have allergies to pollen and so my eyes feel gritty and even though they water all day, I like using these drops to relieve the gritty feeling. These don't burn either.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Allergy season dries my eyes out. this product makes them feel so much better. it takes the sting and dryness right away and leaves them feeling comforted.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
After staring at computers and studying books by eyes would become so dry. I used these and they work great!
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Used this but made my eye have a greasy like build up in them do t like at all
Katie C.
Katie C.
I USED THESE WHEN I WORSE CONTACTS BC MY EYES GOT SUPER DRY AND IT WORKED GREAT!
Swati D.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
I have dry eyes and Hypo tears has been quite effective in managing it. They are very refreshing and non sticky which makes it more user friendly. An excellent eye lubricant that works for the whole day!
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these safe for contacts?