Hypnotic Poison Christian Dior 3.4 ozEDT Spray (Tester) Women

Hypnotic Poison is a luxurious oriental-woody fragrance recommended for romantic wear. This eau de toilette has a blend of amber, musk, bitter almond, jasmine, caraway and vanilla. Design house: Christian Dior Scent name: Hypnotic Poison Eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce spray (tester) Gender: Women Features a blend of amber, musk, bitter almond, jasmine, caraway and vanilla We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hypnotic Poison Christian Dior 3.4 ozEDT Spray (Tester) Women!
I started wearing hypnotic poison about 7 years ago and it’s definitely a winter staple. It’s feminine yet musky. I typically only wear this in the winter months as it’s a very heavy scent. I read a review that compared the smell to a vanilla-licorice scent and in a weird way I totally agree. It lasts aaallll day. Sometimes I find myself taking a second shower just to get the scent off. The only downside to this is that due to the heaviness I sometimes get a headache so I don’t tend to over spray. This was my first “big girl” perfume and its definitely a scent that makes me feel more mature and sexy. Something perfect for date night!
Spring Lake, NC
Y’all.....listen to me! I’ve never had a better smelling perfume, my friend had this on one day and I knew I had to have it. It’s so pleasing the nose, it’s not too harsh it’s just right. This is my go to, it’s all that I wear! Try it and you’ll know exactly what I mean
Lexington
This makes the wearer smell edible. I loved the original lotion with gold in it. I wish it were more affordable and that I was the only one wearing it. It never fails to get compliments. It’s perfect.
hackensack
Best fragrance EVER! I have been using the Poison line since I was a teenager. Wort every penny! Every scent is different, but amazing and addicting! J'adore Dior!
Kalamazoo, MI
I have loved this fragrance for 7 years now! Never get tired of using it. Such a signature smell that you’re sure to love! It’s a light, romantic scent that I’d recommend to anyone (:
Brooklyn, NY
You smell like a yummy mixture is vanilla and play dough. This scent smells better over the hours. I am always stopped and asked what perfume I’m wearing. It is a mid range expense, but totally worth the investment of a small sized bottle. Hypnotic Poison Christian Dior 3.4 ozEDT Spray (Tester) Women
Orlando, FL
Hypnotic Poison is the most wonderful scent I’ve ever smelled. The gorgeous blend of vanilla, jasmine envelopes the person wearing with a long lasting clean fragrance. I have been wearing this scent for nearly 15 years and it has become my signature scent. The eau de parfume is long lasting and is guaranteed to get you compliments with every hug you give.
Sacramento , CA
This was my first ever high-end perfume purchase and I am so glad I gave it a try. It is now one of my all time favorite perfumes. This is such a sexy and delicious fragrance. The bottle is so adorable 😍. This perfume is a bit more on the expensive side so I don't wear it everyday but I wear it on special occasions and whenever I want to feel a little more glam.
This was a fantastic pick in the oriental realm of perfumes back 15 years ago.  However, it hasn’t aged well and can read a little like licorice.  It’s a beautiful scent, but more modern perfumes (even within the Dior collection) have a more complex chemistry, mixing orientals with florals or woods, for example.  It’s definitely worth trying, and works well with a variety of body chemistries.
Heavy
Kennewick, WA
Hypnotic Poison is my signature fragrance. I've been using it for over a decade and I never tire of this scent. I constantly get asked what fragrance I'm wearing, in a complementary way. The fragrance is soft, with warm notes of vanilla, that is balanced and smooth. Dior definitely got this fragrance right.
Medium