Hypnotic Poison By Christian Dior Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 1998 HYPNOTIC POISON by Christian Dior for Women possesses a blend of: strong scent of jasmine with lower tones of amber almond and woods, It is recommended for romantic wear, Gender: Women, see more...

Kitty K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Typically I wouldn't go for a perfume like this. I was at Sephora and one of the associates was helping me find a scent. She started pointing out many different perfumes and I told her that my favorite flavors are sweet flavors something similar to cotton candy or vanilla. So she told me to close my eyes and smell this one and tell her what I think it smells like. I couldn't quite put my finger on it and then she said it smelled like root beer. And that's what it definitely smells like it has a faint root beer smell to it with some sweet and a little bit of spice. I love this perfume it is amazing. I would definitely lrecommend it to people who love those sort of scents.
kelly j.
Classic, spicy sexy musky scent, its pretty powerful so one spray literally goes. Very very long ways and it stays all day n night, love it sprayed on my hair