BY DIOR

Christian DiorEau De ToiletteThe mystery of Dior s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern philter that blends femininity with boldness. Four contrasting facets intoxicating bitter almond and carvi, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxi see more...

Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
I am obsessed with this stuff. I first tried it at the Sephora in downtown Disneyland and ever since then I have been addicted! I like to wear this one in the evening.
Sidonie L.
Hypnotic poison is by far one of my top 3 scents... it's sweet and warm. Super sexy too. Will always have this on deck, even though it's a bit pricey. The packaging is gorgeous as well!!! It doesn't hold scent the longest but I don't care!
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I have worn this for YEARS. It is a very special fragrance to me. It's soooo sweet but so exotic and unique smelling. It's perfect for fans of Lolita Lempicka because it's sweet and spicy. Please never discontinue this Dior!
Amanda S.
Nice spray. It has a lasting effect but can wear off easily if you are having a busy day. Since it is a 1 oz. The bottle doesn't last very long. I will say it is a heavier scent, more for fall/ winter than other seasons. I don't know if I would purchase a full size.
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
This fragrance was a bit too strong for me, it wasn't a scent that I enjoyed. That aside, it had lasting power, it wasn't too overpowering, a little went a long way. I will not purchase again, I prefer more floral/musky scents. To me this almost smelled sharp
Patty S.
Orlando, FL
I love this scent ! This is one of my go to's. It has lasting power . It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I have purchased this over and over again . One of my favorites. Some say it is to heavy of a scent I think it is perfect. I will buy again
Meagan C.
This smell stays all day long, I'm moving constantly and always smell like medical equipment and creams so something that isn't too strong is important especially since I work on elderly patients but still smells lovely I get complimented all the time
Suleen T.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely LOVE this perfume. The smell stays on me even after I shower. It's got this vanilla smell that I could never find anywhere else. Not a lot of stores carry this one though. I keep rebuying it online since the stores don't have it.
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
Hypnotic Poison has been around forever and it is still one of my favorites. But it's often hard to find. Sometimes I can find it at Sephora, but's it's always expensive. But well worth the soft scent it leaves lingering all day.
Cathy C.
Lafayette, TN
I love this smell, it stays on you even the next day you can smell it!.. Evertime I wear it I get compliments on it, and they always ask where I purchased at!.. Love love love it! So does my husband!! Lol