BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Type: Eau de Toilette Size: 1.7 oz. see more...

Tonya W.
Plymouth, MI
How i love love love this stuff the smell is so good and it lasts til u wash it off. this is my most favorite perfume i have ever owned. I have a choker i use to ware like 20 years ago and it still smells like hypnotic poison trust me u could never go wrong purchasing this
Deonysia K.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love to have a collection of perfumes on my vanity at all times and this is a staple piece in my collection. It has a sensual smell with deep notes leaving you feeling sexy and romantic. I personally love this smell in the winter months because of its deep notes. I recommend this for women who love to have that sexy edge.
missy h.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This perfume is a great deep, warm vanilla, woodsy scent. A small spray will last all day and makes me feel comforted. I always feel so fancy using this perfume. It's my absolute favorite and I've had to buy it a few times again. I will never let my counter go without this amazing fragrance!
Molly L.
Tiro, OH
I bought this product once. It's somewhat strong. I bought it at Macy's it's a little pricey so I don't think I would buy it again but overall I was very impressed and the scent is refreshing I would definitely recommend this product to others by which the price wasn't so expensive.
Colleen C.
Davenport, FL
I cannot wear this without getting compliments. It smells so amazing I had to get the lotion and body wash to go with it. The pretty bottle makes it even better.
Sarah R.
Denver, CO
I love the way I smell when I'm wearing Hynotic. I feel like a beautiful, sensual women with this fragrance. It's not over powering, but still very stunning.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

This perfume is simply wonderful I use for years and I can not exchange for another, the smell is simply wonderful and lasts a lot on the skin.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida
su aroma es perfecto!

me encanta demasiado, es lo mejor del mundo, lo volveria a comprar una y otra vez sin pensarlo
Amal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this perfum eau de toilet and it was strong long lasting realy i was impressed usually on perfum i use eau de perfum but this time the sales she advise me to take eau de toillet it was realy good and nice smell
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with dior's hypnotic poison perfume! Like the perfume bottle itself, the scent is so sexy. It's rich and warm and smells spicy with vanilla. Unlike many other perfumes I can actually smell this perfume throughout the day. It's definitely my go to perfume now!