BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison - 1.7 oz Brand New Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 1998. This feminine fragrance has a blend of jasmine, amber, almond, and jacarander wood notes. It is recommended for romantic wear. Hypnotic... see more...

Jülide H.
Fort Sam Houston
Hands down my FAVORITE perfume in the entire world. It lasts DAYS, i can still smell it on my clothes after a week. I've been using this perfume for 5 years now and i will never buy anything else. You only need one spray to get an intense smell. Whenever I go out, I kid you not, people come up to me and ask me what i'm wearing. This is definitely a men magnet. I'll never go back to something else!
Helô B.
Potomac, MD
If you like stronger perfum, it one is gonna be perfect for you . I bought once a year ago and I still have some .
Kashifa Q.
Ive tried this product and didn't really like it. I think it was the smell of it. It didn't smell that good to me
Zayna M.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
This seductive perfume has been my signature scent since it has been launched! The notes are a perfect blend with woody and floral combined and they instantly boost my confidence. You definitely get more than you pay for and it is super long lasting!