Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo

by Dior

The mystery of Diors legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern philter that blends femininity with boldness.

Is it too sweet?
Does this smell like old ladies?
What is the longevity of this product?
Start your review of Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo!
Angela S.
Southside, AL
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I adore Hypnotic Poison and keep it in my collection. It is perfect for Winter, as it is a strong, vanilla and musky scent. The trail it leaves is huge and involves lots of compliments. 😉 The sillage is strong and it lasts on me for a good 6+ hours. As always… try before you buy!
Tram D.
Everett, WA
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Tram D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo Finally getting this after the hype. My first try of the hypnotic poison was not successful. I couldn’t understand the hype around this one. First time I tried it, I didn’t know if it was an old bottle in Sephora or what but it had some stale scene of cough syrup mixed with dr. Pepper! I rubbed my skin off immediately and stayed away from it for a couple years. Heard people raving about it all the time but my head could not wrap around the fact that people want to smell like stale cough syrup. Last month I came in Sephora and walked around the perfume isle and for some reason this bottle caught my eyes again. Decided to give it another chance, I sprayed it on my wrist and boy I was so wrong. It did smell divine! The note come out as lightly fresh vanilla mixing with almond, sweet and warm. It did have a dr.pepper scent in there but this time it was much more delight! And a floral and gourmand girl like me could not resist! The base note comes very strong and long lasting with tuberose and jasmine and I am a huge fan of white flowers so this made me fall in love with the scent immediately. Now I get all the hype that people talked about for years. I got my bottle right at the time Sephora had their Christmas sale and could not stop using it for a day. This last for quite a long time, very strong on my skin for 4 hours and subdue to a skin scent for more than 5 hours. I haven’t put it on the clothes but it bet it gonna last till the next day. And I cannot believe it an eau de toilette! Don’t sleep on this beauty guys. The hype is real!
Laura L.
Pasadena, CA
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Laura L.
I can see why Hypnotic Poison is so popular, it's a sweet and creamy gourmand fragrance that works for most seasons and occasions. To me it smells like a rootbeer float made with vanilla milkshake. It's more wearable than the original Poison, but projects just as well.
Pamela S.
Jamaica, NY
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Pamela S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Este puedo decir que es mi perfume favorito, su botella es linda y misteriosa y su olor es como dulce con jazmín, almendra es un olor hiptonizante y seductor es un olor que enamora a mi me encanta. Se puede usar en el día y en la noche y creo que esta es como mi décima botella ❤❤❤❤❤ te lo recomiendo al 100%
Keisha S.
College Park, MD
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Keisha S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another one of my winter season favorites. Powdery, vanilla, sweet, almond are the notes that stand out the most to me. Putting the notes together, it definitely smells like a sweet, nostalgic Play-Doh. I like that aspect and it makes this fragrance unique, compared to my other winter fragrances, because it is not spicy at all. It is long lasting. Present but soft. I would recommend sampling before purchasing a full bottle. I really enjoy wearing it. #Dior #Fragrance Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison for Women Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 Ounce Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo
Maria H.
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Maria H.
One of my favorites, in my collection is this oldie the Dior. This fragrance is soft-sexy. Vanilla bomb, very warm and comforting gourmand-oriental, with spices. Technically for winter and fall and also go the bed with this beauty. Older version where heavier than what is right now in the shelves. Moderate longevity 4-5 hours. Remember try in the clean skin and wait to develop the essence. And go for the EDT no the EdP . Similar to Confetto of Profvmun Roma, but a lot cheaper.
Janae D.
Anaheim, CA
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Janae D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've had this perfume for about a month and it's already one of my most complimented fragrances. The Root Beer and Play Dough in the beginning comments are true, but it somehow works. Give it about 5-10 minutes and it transforms into an addictive Almond Vanilla scent. The Vanilla isn't an overly sweet Vanilla like a lot of Gourmand Fragrances. This is a rich, classy and expensive Vanilla who has experienced life. This fragrance lives up to it's title, it's seductive, and better yet, hypnotizing.
Michelle M.
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fragrance. Sensual, and complex. Oriental notes that appeal to the olfactory senses through sight, sound and memory. Red. A true vision upon the likes of Louboutin, crimson lipstick and long stemmed roses. The color red, for me, is that of my favorite vintage LRD that, to this day when worn, makes my husbands heart flutter . The perfect red lip, that empowers when need of empowerment. To gaze upon my own daughter, who exudes confidence and strength through art, and expression. An exercise from genesis to creation, that is a gift to all. Vanilla, the taste and scent that will forever remind me of the man I love. To love and live each day as if it were your last IS Hypnotic. If I could mirror my life and to capture that, which is love. This would be it. With notes of tuberose, Almond and Sambac Jasmin, this Eau de toilette has the lasting power of a parfum , wrapped in a signature crimson coloured bottle that is simply, Dior. #HypnoticPoison #Poison #Fragrance #Parfum #EaudeToilette #Dior #Shelfie #favoritefragrance #MustHave Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo Dior Poison #Hypnotic
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so first off, I got this perfume because of the hype that was surrounding it. When I first purchased it I was so nervous because I was reading the reviews on it and there were lots of people saying it didn’t compliment their body chemistry! Luckily it matched mine. The scent is very different from most of the perfumes I purchase, it’s like a “ sexy “ scent to wear out during date-nights or really anywhere. Whenever I wear it out I always get asked what I’m wearing! It’s a VERY strong perfume so 2-3 spritz on your neck and wrists will do you just right! Overall the packaging is so cute, and elegant definitely an eye-catcher! ✨
Tasnim T.
Phoenix, AZ
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Tasnim T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a MUST HAVE I always restock on this perfume it’s the perfect warm vanilla. So sweet and seductive men loves this scent on women. Everyone needs this in their collection and it layers well with other perfumes also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sasha A.
il y a un an
What is a longer lasting version of Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo or better dupe for the Dior Hypnotic Poison eau de Toilette ?
Sara U.
il y a 2 ans
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo Kann mir jemand sagen nach was es genau riecht ? Odee habt ihr vielleicht andere Parfüm Vorschläge?😩
Nicole B. il y a un an
Aber er hat auch was orientalisch süßliches im Duft, was ich wahnsinnig liebe! Mein absoluter Lieblingsduft!
Susan S.
il y a 2 ans
Hypnotic Poison 100Ml Edt Vapo Do you love the Sweet smell of Hypnotic Poison by Dior?
Nicole B. il y a un an