Hypnotic Liqour uploaded by Cynthia K.Hypnotic Liqour uploaded by Ralynn K.Hypnotic Liqour uploaded by Brianna W.

BY HYPNOTIC

• Can we get these in a vox box? Tipsy reviews5 Answers
  • Hypnotic or Malibu Hypnotic Liqour Malibu Coconut Rum 4 Answers
  • What are good mixers for this besides Sprite, Mountain Dew, and L...5 Answers
Hypnotic Liqour
  • "It is very sweet, comes in a beautiful bottle, pretty blue color, tastes great, and you cant drink it right out of the bottle... literally. " in 7 reviews
  • "Not very good, it's seems like alcohol that's geared toward little kids if you ask me." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes good by itself over ice, or in a mixed drink, however after a few drinks you do tend to create a phlegmy feeling in the back of your throat. " in 6 reviews
  • "its really good when you mix it with other drinks we usually make different drinks with this i didn't really like it alone so i always mix it " in 6 reviews
Kimberly Z.
Greensboro
My favorite go to drink when I want a buzz. So good, I do not have to mix I.T! I love how pretty the color of the liquor is. I.T always meets my expectations. Never disappoints me. The value of this liquor is superb! I will buy this over and over again.
Cynthia K.
Charlotte , NC
More of a sweet liquor... good for mixed drinks or solo shots. Needs to be ice cold.. I bought the large bottle over thanksgiving holiday and it was a hit with the ladies especially with my cousin look at her smile!!!
Vannia J.
Tampa
I love the taste I love the color you don't feel that u are getting drunk even tho u drink too much of it. I like how look fancy but not too expensive. I love the quality of the alcohol it's good for the wedding party or graduation party. I like the bottle.
Holden W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love hypnotic whether it’s straight, mixed with sprite, or mixed with lemonade. I’m not sure how to describe the flavor but it’s delicious and the strength of it is perfect. It’s always a big hit at my parties.
McKenzie D.
El Cajon, CA
I love this drink it tastes so good. I like it because It's not expensive and it's easy to drink. It doesn't even really taste like alcohol and the bottle looks cool too. I would recommend to others :)
Jessica C.
Montgomery
If you looking for something deliciously fruity with a kick this is perfect.💕 Hypnotic Liqour be careful with it though it's very fruity and easy to drink it will sneak up on you
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the blue color and I think it's pretty tasty too. The price tag is not bad either. Compared to  Hpnotiq Harmonie Liqueur , I think I like the original blue flavor more. If you want something strong, you could mix it with  Hennessy V.S Cognac for something called an "Incredible Hulk" which is popular among the younger crowd. I like it mixed with pineapple juice for a sweet, easily drinkable flavor.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
OMG! Totally brings bak memories! My old bestie and I used to LOVE this stuff! And we would mix it with orange juice and make drinks we called "The Hulk" 'cause it would turn green. With or without mixing Hypnotic, the taste is phenomenal, fruity, greatness. And, come on, you can't say it doesn't look classy in that bottle with the cool looking label!
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
OMG. I can't even start to explain my love for Hypnotic. This liquor is incredible. Can be consumed alone or with a mixer! It does cost more than some alcohols but is totally worth the price! It is a special occasions only liquor for me but I am a repeat customer.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of the greatest drinks you can get in a bottle like this. Very versatile, because it can still be mixed with things, but it's also a delight just drinking it straight. It's sweeter than I was expecting and the bottle design is magnifique.
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
Never had this.. what it taste like. DO you drink alone or is it a mixer?
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
How do you drink this?
Dominique L.
Abilene, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is a great mix to make with hypnotic?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
IM SORRY BUT WHY IS THIS DRINK CALLED THE HOOD RAT DRINK? I MEAN HERE IN CALIFORNIA ITS CALLED THAT WAY.
Ciara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What flavor is the pink one?