Hypnotic Liqour uploaded by Cynthia K.Hypnotic Liqour uploaded by Ralynn K.Hypnotic Liqour uploaded by Brianna W.

BY HYPNOTIC

• Can we get these in a vox box? Tipsy reviews5 Answers
  • Hypnotic or Malibu Hypnotic Liqour Malibu Coconut Rum 4 Answers
  • What are good mixers for this besides Sprite, Mountain Dew, and L...5 Answers
Hypnotic Liqour
  • "It is very sweet, comes in a beautiful bottle, pretty blue color, tastes great, and you cant drink it right out of the bottle... literally. " in 7 reviews
  • "Not very good, it's seems like alcohol that's geared toward little kids if you ask me." in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes good by itself over ice, or in a mixed drink, however after a few drinks you do tend to create a phlegmy feeling in the back of your throat. " in 6 reviews
  • "its really good when you mix it with other drinks we usually make different drinks with this i didn't really like it alone so i always mix it " in 6 reviews
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
I first of all fell in love with the color of the liquor. It kind of reminded me if waterboy when he had that bottle of special water. I love how it has a sweet/tart flavor to it. This is for the people who want that light buzz but you also want to have that chill vibe feeling going on. It’s even better if you make it into a daiquiri.

Chill the hypnotic chill overnight, blend it up with some ice and add a few shots of Hennessy and omg your on to something . 😍 Hypnotic Liqour
Kimberly Z.
Greensboro
My favorite go to drink when I want a buzz. So good, I do not have to mix I.T! I love how pretty the color of the liquor is. I.T always meets my expectations. Never disappoints me. The value of this liquor is superb! I will buy this over and over again.
valerie c.
Spring, TX
Top top top favorites to have i have this at every event it definitely creeps on you but soo worth the aftermath its soo smooth and gives you a experience you wont remember but wont regret
Vannia J.
Tampa
I love the taste I love the color you don't feel that u are getting drunk even tho u drink too much of it. I like how look fancy but not too expensive. I love the quality of the alcohol it's good for the wedding party or graduation party. I like the bottle.
Ruth A.
Lone Tree, CO
This pretty bottle is a hit at any social event. Has a sweet flavor that I feel most people would like. I like it better than having to take a shot of vodka or something similar. I have only tried it a few times but I have really enjoyed it!
McKenzie D.
Fullerton, CA
I love this drink it tastes so good. I like it because It's not expensive and it's easy to drink. It doesn't even really taste like alcohol and the bottle looks cool too. I would recommend to others :)
Jaime E.
This is one of my love/hate drinks. There’s something about it that makes you want to go back for a little more but also had a weird, tangy flavor. The last time I had it, I mixed it with a little bit of pineapple orange juice and it was amazing!
Jessica C.
Montgomery
If you looking for something deliciously fruity with a kick this is perfect.💕 Hypnotic Liqour be careful with it though it's very fruity and easy to drink it will sneak up on you
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the blue color and I think it's pretty tasty too. The price tag is not bad either. Compared to  Hpnotiq Harmonie Liqueur , I think I like the original blue flavor more. If you want something strong, you could mix it with  Hennessy V.S Cognac for something called an "Incredible Hulk" which is popular among the younger crowd. I like it mixed with pineapple juice for a sweet, easily drinkable flavor.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
OMG! Totally brings bak memories! My old bestie and I used to LOVE this stuff! And we would mix it with orange juice and make drinks we called "The Hulk" 'cause it would turn green. With or without mixing Hypnotic, the taste is phenomenal, fruity, greatness. And, come on, you can't say it doesn't look classy in that bottle with the cool looking label!
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
Never had this.. what it taste like. DO you drink alone or is it a mixer?
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
How do you drink this?
Dominique L.
Abilene, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is a great mix to make with hypnotic?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
IM SORRY BUT WHY IS THIS DRINK CALLED THE HOOD RAT DRINK? I MEAN HERE IN CALIFORNIA ITS CALLED THAT WAY.
Ciara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What flavor is the pink one?