BY HYPNOTIC

• Can we get these in a vox box? Tipsy reviews5 Answers
  • Do u drink this liquor straight or as a mix?2 Answers
  • Hypnotic or Malibu Hypnotic Liqour Malibu Coconut Rum 5 Answers
Hypnotic Liqour
  • "It is very sweet, comes in a beautiful bottle, pretty blue color, tastes great, and you cant drink it right out of the bottle... literally. " in 7 reviews
  • "its really good when you mix it with other drinks we usually make different drinks with this i didn't really like it alone so i always mix it " in 6 reviews
  • "It tastes good by itself over ice, or in a mixed drink, however after a few drinks you do tend to create a phlegmy feeling in the back of your throat. " in 6 reviews
  • "Not very good, it's seems like alcohol that's geared toward little kids if you ask me." in 6 reviews
Kimberly Z.
Greensboro
My favorite go to drink when I want a buzz. So good, I do not have to mix I.T! I love how pretty the color of the liquor is. I.T always meets my expectations. Never disappoints me. The value of this liquor is superb! I will buy this over and over again.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I first of all fell in love with the color of the liquor. It kind of reminded me if waterboy when he had that bottle of special water. I love how it has a sweet/tart flavor to it. This is for the people who want that light buzz but you also want to have that chill vibe feeling going on. It’s even better if you make it into a daiquiri.

Chill the hypnotic chill overnight, blend it up with some ice and add a few shots of Hennessy and omg your on to something . 😍 Hypnotic Liqour
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
This may sound weird but I love mixing this with orange juice. It taste so good. You absolutely have to try it before you say that’s nasty. It’s affordable and I will definitely have to buy again. I can’t drink straight liquor or anything but mixing it with orange juice it’s pretty freakin good.
Polly R.
I absolutely love this!!! I just had it for the first time a few days ago for my 21st birthday and I absolutely love it! The fruity taste hides the strong vodka taste and it feels like you’re just drinking juice 😅😍 absolutely recommend if you’re into the fruity drinks 😋
Vannia J.
Tampa
I love the taste I love the color you don't feel that u are getting drunk even tho u drink too much of it. I like how look fancy but not too expensive. I love the quality of the alcohol it's good for the wedding party or graduation party. I like the bottle.
Jaime E.
This is one of my love/hate drinks. There’s something about it that makes you want to go back for a little more but also had a weird, tangy flavor. The last time I had it, I mixed it with a little bit of pineapple orange juice and it was amazing!
Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Mmm received this as a bday gift and it was very sweet and delicious. At first i thought it would be bitter but not at all. Plus the ones I got came with two glass cups . So yes recommend this for a gift
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the blue color and I think it's pretty tasty too. The price tag is not bad either. Compared to  Hpnotiq Harmonie Liqueur , I think I like the original blue flavor more. If you want something strong, you could mix it with  Hennessy V.S Cognac for something called an "Incredible Hulk" which is popular among the younger crowd. I like it mixed with pineapple juice for a sweet, easily drinkable flavor.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
OMG! Totally brings bak memories! My old bestie and I used to LOVE this stuff! And we would mix it with orange juice and make drinks we called "The Hulk" 'cause it would turn green. With or without mixing Hypnotic, the taste is phenomenal, fruity, greatness. And, come on, you can't say it doesn't look classy in that bottle with the cool looking label!
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
OMG. I can't even start to explain my love for Hypnotic. This liquor is incredible. Can be consumed alone or with a mixer! It does cost more than some alcohols but is totally worth the price! It is a special occasions only liquor for me but I am a repeat customer.
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
Never had this.. what it taste like. DO you drink alone or is it a mixer?
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
How do you drink this?
Dominique L.
Abilene, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is a great mix to make with hypnotic?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
IM SORRY BUT WHY IS THIS DRINK CALLED THE HOOD RAT DRINK? I MEAN HERE IN CALIFORNIA ITS CALLED THAT WAY.
Ciara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What flavor is the pink one?