Hypnose Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara - # 01 Excessive Black 6g/0.2oz

BY LANCÔME

Hypnose Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara - # 01 Excessive Black 0.2 oz / 6 g see more...

Raquel E.
Austin, TX
One of my favorites! Stays put and does not budge i have to be careful because I can go overboard applying coat after coat but it gives good volume and separation. There is a technique to putting it on first use the inner curve then get separation by turning brush and using other side. Give fanned out effect.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
This mascara delivers just what it says it will!! It lengthens and separates my lashes and really gives my eyes a wide open look! The packaging is beautiful. It is a little pricey but well worth the extra couple bucks!! I would recommend this product.
Alexandria M.
This mascara ❤️❤️❤️ it is AMAZING! Gives perfect volume and makes my lashes look FABULOUS! It’s an attractive look as well! It really brings out my green eyes! Also the best part...it’s waterproof!! Even better!
Holly P.
Having very short fine eyelashes and also having sensitive eyes when I find a mascara that not only doesn’t clump but multiple coats look natural and the cherry on top it’s waterproof is everything to me! I keep a waterproof Hypnose Mascara in my purse, my office just in case I unexpectedly go out because all I need is this, a juicy tube and I’m ready. I have actually given my mascara to someone in a restaurant bathroom because she was trying to fix a problem.
Chelsea W.
Colorado Springs
best mascara ever! bought for my wedding day in June and it has been my go to ever since. the angled brush makes it easy to coat and separate lashes in one swipe. There is no clumping, even after months of daily use. lasts all day without flaking or sticking (no scary spider leg lashes!). Ive had people ask if Im wearing fake lashes when I use this mascara!
Mackenzie K.
newburgh in
This is my FAVORITE MASCARA! I am a mascara snob and this makes the cut. I mis the non waterproof and waterproof so my lashes don’t stay clumped. It does not smear on my concealer which is why I love it so much
Sayetzy V.
Chula Vista , CA
You really can’t go wrong with Lancome mascara to be honest. I have been using this mascara since I was in middle school and I am 25 now. I always go back and forth between mascaras but always end up going back to Lancome’s. If you have never used them, what are you waiting for? Definitely worth the buy!
Diana G.
This mascara is beautiful.  The long full and depth this offers lashes is stunning!  It may be a high end mascara but it is worth the splurge! I can't use it because I have a sensitivity to it, my eyes don't like it as much as I do.  But it is beautiful nonetheless!
Jennifer J.
Covington, WA
This product made my lashes look great. I already have long lashes, so when I added this it looked like I was wearing fake lashes. My daughter's lashes aren't as long so this difference is night and day. Plus it's waterproof, which is a must for the Pacific Northwest.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
If I could give it 10 Stars I would!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! It lasts all day, makes my lashes look long and thick, and it’s my favorite mascara out there! Usually runs around $30 and it’s worth every penny for sure! You’ll be addicted!