Hypnose Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara - # 01 Excessive Black 6g/0.2oz

BY LANCÔME

Hypnose Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara - # 01 Excessive Black 0.2 oz / 6 g see more...

Sayetzy V.
Chula Vista , CA
You really can’t go wrong with Lancome mascara to be honest. I have been using this mascara since I was in middle school and I am 25 now. I always go back and forth between mascaras but always end up going back to Lancome’s. If you have never used them, what are you waiting for? Definitely worth the buy!
Diana G.
This mascara is beautiful.  The long full and depth this offers lashes is stunning!  It may be a high end mascara but it is worth the splurge! I can't use it because I have a sensitivity to it, my eyes don't like it as much as I do.  But it is beautiful nonetheless!
Jennifer J.
Covington , WA
This product made my lashes look great. I already have long lashes, so when I added this it looked like I was wearing fake lashes. My daughter's lashes aren't as long so this difference is night and day. Plus it's waterproof, which is a must for the Pacific Northwest.
Katie O.
New Orleans
If I could give it 10 Stars I would!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! It lasts all day, makes my lashes look long and thick, and it’s my favorite mascara out there! Usually runs around $30 and it’s worth every penny for sure! You’ll be addicted!
Holly P.
Having very short fine eyelashes and also having sensitive eyes when I find a mascara that not only doesn’t clump but multiple coats look natural and the cherry on top it’s waterproof is everything to me! I keep a waterproof Hypnose Mascara in my purse, my office just in case I unexpectedly go out because all I need is this, a juicy tube and I’m ready. I have actually given my mascara to someone in a restaurant bathroom because she was trying to fix a problem.
Bailey F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have tried a variety of different mascaras and this is definitely my favorite waterproof option. I have blue eyes and I feel like the dark black of the mascara really makes my eye color pop.
Christina S.
Columbus, GA
Lancome has some of my favorite products i use day to day and there mascara are amazing! This one gives a little extra volume there mascaras are never clumpy and don't give you spider eye lashes
Monica G.
My favorite waterproof mascara. Although it is a bit drying, I find that it stays on all day without smudging or flaking. Truly recommend this mascara. If you do not like that it is drying, the regular formula would be great for you because it is not drying.
Brooke T.
This is a really great mascara. The packaging is super classy ( as always ). It is a little on the pricey side but ya totally worth it. It’s easy to apply and the wand is great. I will defiantly be buying this mascara again!
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this mascara!! It makes my eyelashes look super long but it also doesn’t make them look clumpy or messy at all. They look very natural and if you want to be more dramatic you can just add another coat!!