BY LANCÔME

Top note of passion flower; a heart of sambac jasmine and solar notes and a base of vetiver and vanilla. see more...

• What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Hypnôse by Lancôme Perfume ...4 Answers
  • Anyone know where I can purchase this pergume fire less?1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "The first two notes last for a very long time (hours upon hours) and finally Hypnose eventually fades to a slightly less sweet, more musky, woodsy, and almost Oriental-smelling third note." in 2 reviews
Yarima M.
HYPNOSE is my best kept secret , I use it since I was 20 lol years really I owe a lot to this fragrance, thanks to her my first boyfriend noticed me and still reminds me of the smell so sweet, gentle and charming . I love, it is very subtle and lasts many hours ... days , I swear
Sheridan G.
So delicious. This has a very strong note of vetiver, and almost a masculine vibe to it because of this note. But it is so soft and feminine at the same time...it is a dual mix! Bed time kisses and strength! I love this scent, and it will leave a definite impression! <3
Gabriela D.
peoria
the hypnose perfume is great for women who love fresher/spicier scents. the bottle is so beautifully crafted as well. i really liked the scent, but i can’t say that i’d buy it again. however i did like how long it lasted.
Carolina N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these perfume for me is angelical my husband have bought it for me on our wedding anniversary since that day i always buy these perfume the scent is so peacefully and soft i could were it any time i will definitely recommend it  to anyone hu will like to try it for any ocasion ..
Monique C.
After several months of wanting to repurchase this perfume, I finally bit the hit to my wallet. After the first spray, I was so grateful that I did. I remember why I loved it soooo much! It is fragrant without being overpowering. The kind of smell that lingers after you walk past and makes everyone wonder "what is that lovely smell?" Smells good on various body odors...definitely try!
Shikha W.
Pensacola , FL
I love this perfume .. It has sweet floral fragrance.. Also the perfume stays for a long time... the packaging of the bottle is amazing.. Great product to own as well as for a gift.. Not very expensive.. Comes in 3 sizes..
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
I've been using this perfume for years. I absolutely love it. It's not strong at all and it smells AMAZING. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. If you're looking for something new, this is definitely a go to.
Becca R.
This is my FAVORITE scent ever, it is just awesome. To me it smells like there's some musk with hints of chocolate. Its a sexy scent and I wear it only on special occasions since its pricy. My boyfriend likes the scent also, so this perfume is definitely a keeper for me! :)
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Adoro las fragancias y este perfume de Lancome le hace honor a su nombre: te da el poder de Hipnotizar a quienes se cruzan a tu paso. Todo pregunta que traes!! Es rico lo recomiendo siempre!
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
I can never go without this perfume! It smells like a lavender and vanilla to me. It is almost addictive! I use two sprays and it lasts all day. I also always get compliments when I wear it about how good it smells
Doris W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Hypnôse by Lancôme Perfume for Women
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Anyone know where I can purchase this pergume fire less?