BY LANCÔME

Top note of passion flower; a heart of sambac jasmine and solar notes and a base of vetiver and vanilla. see more...

• What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Hypnôse by Lancôme Perfume fo...4 Answers
  • Anyone know where I can purchase this pergume fire less?1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "The first two notes last for a very long time (hours upon hours) and finally Hypnose eventually fades to a slightly less sweet, more musky, woodsy, and almost Oriental-smelling third note." in 2 reviews
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
This perfume has such a beautiful, light, floral, sweet smell. I have been buying this one for years and sooooo many people compliment me on this one. Lancome makes incredible perfumes. They are all pricey but so worth it. A lot of perfumes smell cheap and overpowering. But not Hypnose. Honestly, nothing lancome makes smells cheap and gross. I highly recommend this one :)
Yarima M.
Yarima M.
HYPNOSE is my best kept secret , I use it since I was 20 lol years really I owe a lot to this fragrance, thanks to her my first boyfriend noticed me and still reminds me of the smell so sweet, gentle and charming . I love, it is very subtle and lasts many hours ... days , I swear
Sheridan G.
Sheridan G.
So delicious. This has a very strong note of vetiver, and almost a masculine vibe to it because of this note. But it is so soft and feminine at the same time...it is a dual mix! Bed time kisses and strength! I love this scent, and it will leave a definite impression! <3
Monique C.
Monique C.
After several months of wanting to repurchase this perfume, I finally bit the hit to my wallet. After the first spray, I was so grateful that I did. I remember why I loved it soooo much! It is fragrant without being overpowering. The kind of smell that lingers after you walk past and makes everyone wonder "what is that lovely smell?" Smells good on various body odors...definitely try!
Shikha W.
Shikha W.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume .. It has sweet floral fragrance.. Also the perfume stays for a long time... the packaging of the bottle is amazing.. Great product to own as well as for a gift.. Not very expensive.. Comes in 3 sizes..
Becca R.
Becca R.
This is my FAVORITE scent ever, it is just awesome. To me it smells like there's some musk with hints of chocolate. Its a sexy scent and I wear it only on special occasions since its pricy. My boyfriend likes the scent also, so this perfume is definitely a keeper for me! :)
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adoro las fragancias y este perfume de Lancome le hace honor a su nombre: te da el poder de Hipnotizar a quienes se cruzan a tu paso. Todo pregunta que traes!! Es rico lo recomiendo siempre!
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
I can never go without this perfume! It smells like a lavender and vanilla to me. It is almost addictive! I use two sprays and it lasts all day. I also always get compliments when I wear it about how good it smells
Sibel C.
Sibel C.
Hypnôse by Lancôme Perfume for Women dit product is echt top! Ik hoef het maar 1/2 keer op een dag te sprayen. Ik vind hem wel prijzig. Ik heb voor een 30 ml, 66 euro betaald.
Azra I.
Azra I.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is my number one perfume ! i love the way it smells my biggest fear was that it might be to sweet for my body Oder but it smells amazing and I get compliments on it all the time , my mom loved it so much I had to buy her one too! definitely a perfume any woman of any age would love !
Doris W.
Doris W.
What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Hypnôse by Lancôme Perfume for Women
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Anyone know where I can purchase this pergume fire less?