BY LANCÔME

Eau de parfum spray 1 oz, Enhance your day or evening with this great mist, Satisfaction ensured, WOMEN, Fragrances, see more...

natalie w.
Maple Plain, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents! Amazing top note. However, it can get a bit intense if you accidentally spray too much. Not as refreshing as I would like my perfumes to be during the day. But wonderful scent for the evening. I would strongly suggest testing it on a small area before going big.
Ah C.
i love this parfum!!! so so great one of th lancome for a woman who want to smelled by every one this is the top one like his name hypnose who mean seduction you can buy it and find it in all parfums the heart note are jasmin and plam the base note of vanilla for real this is the parfum who make the woman powerful and amaz !!!"
jorkhans p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I recommend it smells delicious I have tried others but this one I loved I would buy it again
Its design is super cute and delicate and a beautiful box
I would buy it both for a gift and for my personal use it's great
I love
I use it all the time I love its smell, it can never be lacking in my personal use
Eleni T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favourite perfume!! I love the fragrance and it is pretty long lasting the price is fair enough!!
chaimaa b.