BY LANCÔME

Launched by the design house of Lancome in 2006 HYPNOSE by Lancome for Women possesses a blend of: vanilla passion flower and vetiver, It is recommended for romantic wear, Gender: Women, see more...

Crispina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unlike the aroma, the taste doesn't come in distinct waves; instead it's a reasonably balanced blend of salty Budweiser and tomato juice, with an extra dose of brininess from the first syllable of the Clamato and very little evidence of lime. Overall, Bud Clamato Chelada is very decent niche drink.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Rich vanilla fragrance with fruity undertones. Luminous wood notes and Passion flower add a touch of freshness to this gourmand creation. This is perfect for colder months.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents! Amazing top note. However, it can get a bit intense if you accidentally spray too much. Not as refreshing as I would like my perfumes to be during the day. But wonderful scent for the evening. I would strongly suggest testing it on a small area before going big.
Brooke M.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good oriental fragrance. It’s light but lasts. To me it smells kind of like kool-aid. It’s a very sweet scent.
Correnda S.
Fort Worth, TX
....................................................................................................
Elida F.
Germantown, MD
HYPNOSE UNO DE MIS FAVORITOS, UNA FRAGANCIA EXQUISITA ES SIMPLEMENTE EL PERFUME QUE NO PUEDE FALTAR EN TU COLECCION.
maria g.
Charlotte, NC
A great fragrance, very nice. It has a light sweet floral smell, but nothing overpowering. It's light and fresh. Scent it last hours. Love the cream too.
Courtney N.
coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much I got it for Christmas but it’s my favourite scent so far I definitely recommend this if you want an amazing sent I think my mom got it from shoppers drug Mart I would definitely buy it again
Judit M.
Doral, FL
Aroma delicioso, dulce e hipnotizante. Buen precio. La recomiendo
Delicious and hypnotizing aroma. I recommend it
Ayatallah E.
Doha
I’m in love with it... ✋♥ I am using this product for 4 years, and i will never stop .