HyperX Cloud Silver Gaming Headset

by Hyperx

HyperX Cloud Silver Gaming Headset

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HyperX Cloud Silver Gaming Headset!
emily L.
Purchased at: Best Buy
THE very best pair of headphones. Have had them for years and they never have failed. ALWAYS very comfortable and cam be worn for very long long amounts of time with absolutely so issues at all. These are built very well. I definitely recommend.
Ellie F.
Frostburg, MD
Fav headset. Sound quality is great, and the mic is really good! Only complaint is the mic can be a little loud
Daniel B.
Rockingham, NC
Great headset for gaming in particular. Very comfortable, good sound and microphone. The cord is very long which is good for moving around but can get tangled. High quality product overall in material. Sound is good to very good but could be better if you’re looking for hi-fidelity use.
linnette D.
Reading, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love Hyperx because The audio quality is great and is comfortable for my ears, I have it for hours and it doesn’t feel annoying in my ears.
Rauf A.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
A really good gaming and music combo headphones. Has a great immersion and sound quality. The microphone does have some buzzing but other than that its a must have overall for music/gaming and there is an improved version that came out too. would recommend getting it on sale.
Missy F.
Lesage, WV
HyperX Cloud Silver Gaming Headset I am a computer gamer and this headset is great! They are plug and play with excellent sound and clear mic.
Ethan J.
Pickerington, OH
I personally use this product every day. It is great for listening to music, watching movies or videos, and gaming especially. The bass is awesome and the price is too good to beat for the quality of sound you are getting!
Jeffrey M.
I have the cloud stingers. They work perfectly. They also have the ability to turn the ear pieces and have the set rest on your chest while also reastingbon your neck. Very comfortable and clear sound coming through.
Sarah C.
Houston
Overall it’s a good headset. I like that it can hook up to my gaming PC and my PlayStation 4. The only negative I can give it is that it tends to cut out while chatting. You have to have the mic almost inside your mouth to have it pick up what you’re saying.
Courtney A.
Russellville , AR
Gamer Expert Level 1
HyperX Cloud Silver Gaming Headset uploaded by Courtney A.
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a really good headset! I prefer my rig headset over this only because this has so much suction around your ears you can hear zero outside noise which is good if you don’t need to but for me I have kids so I can’t really use this headset

Looking for your answer?