Hyperkin RetroN 3 Gaming Console 2.4 GHz Edition - NES / SNES / Gnensis - (Onxy Black)

BY HYPERKIN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Description Play all of your favorite retro games with the Hyperkin RetroN 3 gaming system Capable of playing thousands of game, the RetroN 3 accepts cartridges for the NES, SNES, and Genesis This version's wireless controllers have been updated to 2.4 GHz for a stronger connection, lower latency, and further range Switch between NES, SNES, and GENESIS with quick-access dial Two wireless controllers with a range of 15 feet from console Composite AV inputs and S-video 2 Genesis controller ports, 2 NES controller ports, and 2 SNES controller ports Color: Onyx BlackPackage Contents Hyperkin RetroN 3 3in1 Video Game Console Two 2.4GHz wireless controllers (batteries not included) A/V Cable S- Video Cable AC Power Adapter see more...

Review (1)
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I bought this about two months ago for $85 at my local buy/trade video game store. I was super excited to be able to play all of my old games and only have one system to do so. I love the Retron 3 but for some reason the Super Nintendo games are very shaky on my TV, almost impossible to play. I researched a bit and some say it's just the refresh rate on my TV or that I would need a special wire. Either way I'm lucky enough to have a separate Super Nintendo. All of the other slots (genesis, Nintendo) work perfectly.