BY HYPERKIN

Cirka N64 Controller Yellow Color: Yellow Type: Controllers Platform: N64 Feature: Replace your broken or lost Nintendo 64 controller with the CirKA N64 Wired Controller. Built with functionality in mind, the CirKA N64 Wired Controller gives you the edge. Pick one up as a second controller, or as a replacement controller for your N64. 8-way directional pad Ergonomic design provides comfort for extended play Memory Card / Rumble Pack Slot see more...

• Does it work as well as an original would? 2 Answers
Anthony E.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great controller for that nostalgic feel while playing your classic N64 games on the computer but not fool proof.
You'll need to run an emulator to map the buttons and play games (it doesn't come with the controller) Not necessarily plug and play either. It is a run the emulator, plug, map, and play type controller. Misleading advertisement gets minus one star.
You can utilize this controller for other type console emulators on your computer but will require more mapping.
Be careful when basing an electronics product solely on 5-star reviews...a lot of people are writing reviews and have no idea what they are talking about. Look at the previous review below...she talks about the color and gives it 5 stars...out to lunch!
Arianna D.
I absolutely LOVE It my Nintendo 64, but there's nothing I love more than playing it with my yellow controller!! It still works just as it did when it was new almost TWENTY years ago! It's so durable, it can really take a beating!!
Courtney L.
For some reason whenever I would play my 64 the yellow controller was my go to. I always seemed to win with it. It was probably just in my head but it looks really cool.
Solanyes F.

In my day game, I used much my N64, I liked my nintendo my games, all the we spent a great time together, my friends and cousins โ€‹โ€‹at home, usually on Saturdays to play.
Glory A.
Miami, Florida
I like this control. that color looks super cool and different. This very very cool. I like it . ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Purita nostalgic feel, there is.
Samantha F.
Clarksville, TN
Awesome controller! Very nostalgic but this is always a go to system for me. Easy to use joy stick and hand gripping is very comfortable.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Love this controller. The color is what makes it all the best. But all the buttons work awesome!
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
Hi .
my favorite game in your console is : zelda ocarina of timeI love your product, which has a lot of features that distinguish it from other competing products, and I want to get it because I have a Nintendo 64 machine, but I have a problem with its control.And I can publish your product in a wide range in my sites and pages and with my friends and my channel on YouTube and thank you with my greetings
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
Does it work as well as an original would?