BY HYPERKIN

Cirka N64 Controller Atomic Purple Color: Atomic Purple Type: Controllers Platform: N64 Feature: Replace your broken or lost Nintendo 64 controller with the CirKA N64 Wired Controller. Built with functionality in mind, the CirKA N64 Wired Controller gives you the edge. Pick one up as a second controller, or as a replacement controller for your N64. 8-way directional pad Ergonomic design provides comfort for extended play Memory Card / Rumble Pack Slot see more...

Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX
I have this controller and this is a very good controller! I've owned my n64 for 20 years now and this control holds up comparability wise! All around this controller is nice and a good investment!
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite color, other than the green. for whatever reason, i think it's because it's semi see through.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Bought this controller for my boyfriend recently and so far he loves it, will definitely look into getting more.
Sam B.
I always thought that these controllers were awkward and hard to handle and am with. Not a fan
Courtney L.
The original purple contrler! A classic. Holds up well and works great with the system
Christine Mae M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is my second remote I own when playing Nintendo 64 games and I love this product
Lauren
Wish Nintendo would bring back the transparen't colors on their controllers.