Hyperion Books The Five People You Meet in Heaven uploaded by Rae N.Hyperion Books The Five People You Meet in Heaven uploaded by Raquel S.

BY HYPERION BOOKS

• I have read Mitch Albom "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "For o...1 Answers
  • What is another great book to read by Mitch Albom?1 Answers
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Very interesting and good book about the People You Meet Five People You Meet before you go to heaven it's a very good book you don't necessarily have to be spiritual to understand that
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This book moves me to tears every time I read it. It really makes me stop and think about all the people that have an effect on my life, no matter how great or small it is, and all of the people I owe so much to because of how they've shaped it. Albom writes with such an authoritative voice that he tells you when to feel, and oh do you feel, but the emotions he inspires are always different for everyone at any different point in their lives. I'm not particularly spiritual and his books can sometimes have that undertone, but I gain a lot from each one every time I read them. They all, but this one especially, just makes me appreciate the little things in life. I recommend his work to every avid reader I know.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
A serious must read!!! My mom suggested this to me and said it was one of her favorites, I can see why! It's honestly such a powerful book but definitely something you should put at the top of your list to read at least once. It really brings to light the impact you have on the people around you and just life in general. I'll always recommend this book to any readers looking for suggestions.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Beautifully written book with amazing characters and a wonderful message. I highly recommend this book if you want to read anything from Mitch Albom. This book comes in many different forms now including digital.
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
This is hands down my absolute favorite book.  I read it at least once a year.  Really makes you stop and think about your life and your impact on the people around you.  Should read at least once in your life as it's quite an easy read.  Short but powerful.
0 0.
This book was amazing truly shows how in one point things and people can be so insignificant at the time but how we can have a huge impact on one another. Such a fun read honestly
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I finished this book in two days. It was a gripping story that never faltered. Though it was sad at times, it taught real lessons about life and love.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
This book made me cry so much it was so good and I loved reading it even though it was for a school assignment
Raquel S.
Great read. A lovely book. Profound, entertaining and imaginative. I recommended any reader to read this book.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Amazing book! Super inspiring and I believe it was even made into a movie! Couldn’t put it down!
Evelyn Renata R.
Tucson, AZ
I have read Mitch Albom "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "For one more day" I fell in love with both books. I just got The five people you meet in heaven will it make me cry like the other two? And do you know of any other good books written by Mitch Albom? Have to say he has becomes one of my favorite authors.
Raquel S.
What is another great book to read by Mitch Albom?