SportsExercise & FitnessFitness Supplementshyperbiotics
PRO-15 Advanced The Perfect Probiotic - 30 Tablets

Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Advanced The Perfect Probiotic - 30 Tablets

by hyperbiotics

Gas, bloating, constipation, weak immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, candida overgrowth and other health and digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis. Probiotics restore the beneficial gut bacteria that can be depleted as a result of stress, aging, poor diet, antibiotics, food poisoning, travelers diarrhea or infection. However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach wont survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Most powders, liquids, capsules and even cultured dairy products retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomachs harsh environment. The good news: with the patented BIO-tract protection and time-release technology, we have increased this number to a remarkable 60%. When the pearl capsule is moistened by fluids in the stomach, the patented gel matrix creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey. Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the pearl core, delivering a potent percentage of our living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. This is the only controlled-release technology available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623). The biggest reason for concern is that most enteric coatings are made of a synthetic chemical that the capsule is dipped in. Apart from unwanted added chemicals, the coating contains moisture and air that is detrimental to the probiotic organisms. The probiotic capsule will start whicking the moisture away from the coating which starts killing the living probiotics inside. Essentially, the enteric coating causes the capsule to self-destruct. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is 100% naturally derived with a guaranteed shelf life of 18 months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Advanced The Perfect Probiotic - 30 Tablets!
Jazmine O.
Mc Lean, VA
I take this brand mixed with kiwi fruit and digestive enzyme. It’s the best and easy to swallow pills. My skin has been better and my gut health is healthier from taking these daily.
Lauren  S.
This is an amazing little pearl sized pill! It is packed full of more probiotics than others and doesn't need to be refrigerated. I am more regular and feel more energized. My stomach stopped being sensitive to foods (even Chinese) years ago (probably due to my crappy diet) but now it's sensitive again.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I purchased this because of advertisement all over Hong Kong's MTR stations. After taking this supplement for 2 weeks, it made a significant improvement on my digestion. Still need time to see the long-term change on my body.

Looking for your answer?