Hyper Tough Ht 12 Ft Tough Tape Measure

Hyper Tough Ht 12 Ft Tough Tape Measure

Hyper Tough 12 foot tape measure functions like they always should have. Ergonomic rubber grip case fits comfortably in your hand. The tape measure is inspected in all producing process to make sure accuracy.Large, Easy To Read MarkingsTwo Position ReleaseErgonomic Rubber Grip Case

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyper Tough Ht 12 Ft Tough Tape Measure!
How would you rate this product?
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Hyper Tough Ht 12 Ft Tough Tape Measure uploaded by Blair B.
Thanks to Home Tester Club, I received the Hyper Tough 30' Wide Tape Measure, complimentary, in exchange for my honest review. This tape measure was definitely needed in my family. I can say it was durable, quality made, and easy to use. I wish the actual tape was just a tad bit more firm since it is a bit wider and 30' long so it does need that tad bit extra firmness. Other than that it was a standard but durable tape measure.

Looking for your answer?