BY HYPER PET

Our most popular interactive dog toy made with genuine realtree durable fabric. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
This my dog's favorite toy and only flying disc that we will use! Very easy on her teeth as she is a great frisbee dog! Easy to pick up from the ground versus hard plastic ones. My dog is a 40lb/mix breed and definitely tries her best to destroy these bad boys, but they don't give in. These hold up very well to her teeth however over time they do get worn. We have bought several of these over the years because they are the best discs we have come across. Job well done.
Donna L.
My daughter's dogs are crazy about this flying disc, they will literally play in the yard for over an hour just running after it with no breaks and not want to stop even after they're panting and clearly overheated lol
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
My nephew has a lab that loves loves loves toys. And my nephew loves real tree just as much! So I purchased this for them and his dog is obsessed. And you can easily clean it .
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
This disk has help up great with my large dogs. I have not had issues at all and look forward to the next to,e that I will get to take them out to play with it and the,
Rissa M.
Love this ! Frisbee golf weather is setting in and I recommend it for anyone who loves to get out with family or pets and have a good time!
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
My lab loves playing fetch with this thing. We've had to buy a couple because we play with it so often, but it for sure one of his favorite past time activity's.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
Such a cool dog toy! Great for any camouflage fan. Dogs really love them too. Very afordable.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
The Hyper Pet Realtree Flippy Flopper Flying disc is beyond amazing!!! Definitely recommended!!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
My brother bought this for my dog. And she loves it. And she doesn't tear it all to pieces. Good product.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
A well made toy for dogs they love it, it gives them exercise and it isn't torn up yet lol
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Has anyone else tried these?
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Is it durable for larger breeds?
Jessica H.
Evanston, WY
Where can you buy this?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How does this flying disc work? Is it easy to use?
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
never heard of this product can anybody tell me more