BY HYPER PET

Our most popular interactive dog toy made with genuine realtree durable fabric. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Donna L.
Donna L.
My daughter's dogs are crazy about this flying disc, they will literally play in the yard for over an hour just running after it with no breaks and not want to stop even after they're panting and clearly overheated lol
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
What a fun toy! I love to bring this on camping trips. Although you can use it for dogs, I also play with it as well! It's a great product and I love Real Tree. Would absolutely recommend this product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
This disk has help up great with my large dogs. I have not had issues at all and look forward to the next to,e that I will get to take them out to play with it and the,
Pink C.
Pink C.
My dog absolutely loves to play with this flying disc, it is her favorite! We have a few for her because she takes them outside sometimes and loses them.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
My dog loves his Dis He loves play n with it all the time. Get to keep ur fur babies entertained that's for sure. Great price Just with it was more durable.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
My nephew has a lab that loves loves loves toys. And my nephew loves real tree just as much! So I purchased this for them and his dog is obsessed. And you can easily clean it .
Sarah p.
Sarah p.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Perfect to wearing out your super energetic pup. Make them run as much as possible so they can be lazy after and just want to snuggle.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
My puppy loves this fly disc!! She can't get enough when we're out playing!!!!! And it's very durable since she loves to chew on it!!
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves chasing this around the yard and it's the perfect size for all dog sizes. It's not to pricey and is durable to rough play time.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We have one at home and one in the car. That way our yorkie always has his fave toy. The price point is also very good!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Has anyone else tried these?
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Is it durable for larger breeds?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Evanston, WY
Where can you buy this?
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How does this flying disc work? Is it easy to use?
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
never heard of this product can anybody tell me more