BY HYPER PET

Our most popular interactive dog toy made with genuine realtree durable fabric. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
This my dog's favorite toy and only flying disc that we will use! Very easy on her teeth as she is a great frisbee dog! Easy to pick up from the ground versus hard plastic ones. My dog is a 40lb/mix breed and definitely tries her best to destroy these bad boys, but they don't give in. These hold up very well to her teeth however over time they do get worn. We have bought several of these over the years because they are the best discs we have come across. Job well done.
Donna L.
My daughter's dogs are crazy about this flying disc, they will literally play in the yard for over an hour just running after it with no breaks and not want to stop even after they're panting and clearly overheated lol
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What a fun toy! I love to bring this on camping trips. Although you can use it for dogs, I also play with it as well! It's a great product and I love Real Tree. Would absolutely recommend this product!
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
My nephew has a lab that loves loves loves toys. And my nephew loves real tree just as much! So I purchased this for them and his dog is obsessed. And you can easily clean it .
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My lab loves playing fetch with this thing. We've had to buy a couple because we play with it so often, but it for sure one of his favorite past time activity's.
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
This disk has help up great with my large dogs. I have not had issues at all and look forward to the next to,e that I will get to take them out to play with it and the,
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
My dog loves his Dis He loves play n with it all the time. Get to keep ur fur babies entertained that's for sure. Great price Just with it was more durable.
Pink C.
My dog absolutely loves to play with this flying disc, it is her favorite! We have a few for her because she takes them outside sometimes and loses them.
Samm R.
Fouke, AR
I really love this product. It is not only cute, but a well made toy. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend. My dog loved it!
Destiny C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves chasing this around the yard and it's the perfect size for all dog sizes. It's not to pricey and is durable to rough play time.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Has anyone else tried these?
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is it durable for larger breeds?
Jessica H.
Evanston, WY
Where can you buy this?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How does this flying disc work? Is it easy to use?
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
never heard of this product can anybody tell me more