Hyper Pet Hyper Fling for Dogs

by Hyper Pet

The hyper fling is a fun toss and fetch toy for you and your dog. Collapsible handle for easy transport and storage, expands from 11" to 26". Hands free ball pick up!

Is this typical tennis ball size? Are the balls that come with it better quality than tennis balls?
Has anyone tried this? Opinions? I've been thinking about purchasing it?
How far will this go
Start your review of Hyper Pet Hyper Fling for Dogs!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boyfriends parents have this for their White English lab and he loves it! He's still a puppy so he is full of energy! This is easy to use because it throws way further than any of us can throw. Plus he loves the excitement of it.
We love this product! It has great range! We take it to the park and let our border collie run wild chasing tennis balls! The handle has nice grip and the tennis ball holder grips the ball nicely. Great swoop and release.
Used this a few times with my families dog. We kept a bucket of tennis balls to use with this. It flings the balls fairly far and was fun for the kids who couldn't throw far enough for the dog to chase.
Minden, LA
If you have a slight issue with germs like I do...this was made for you. Im so thankful I received this as a gift. My dogs and I enjoy outdoor play so much more now that I dont have to worry about a drool laden ball!♡
Baltimore
With two puppies I could not live without this toy! The dogs love when it's time to go outside, they know it's fetch time. I can easily relax in the sun and throw them the ball tiring them out easily!
Dallas, GA
This is fantastic! I love this for my super hyper dog. Seriously you'd think I give my dog coffee instead of water. This helps a lot. It's easy for me to use and it helps keep my dog interested for hours.
McMinnville, OR
Yes yes yes !! This is a great dog you ! It's amazingly flingy ! Doesn't break like other brands . And the ball is bright so the lips cAnt miss it . My dog loves it . I would buy it again.
Ogden, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Having two EXTREMELY high benefit dogs, this is a shoulder saver when you want to go to the park and play!! You can throw hard and far, giving your dog great fun and great exercise!
Elmira, NY
I've used a similar product not this exact one but it was entertaining for the dog and owner and myself who watched the experience sometimes the ball didn't release so both owner and dog had the where'd it go face all enjoyed good price
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Este es un increíble juguete para los perros, sobretodo para el mío, le encanta jugar con esto y la pelota, siempre está mordiéndolo o atrás de él para perseguirlo, no puede dejarlo quieto, lo recomiendo para todos los que tengan perros en sus casas
Ask a question to the Influenster community...