Hyper Pet Hyper Fling for Dogs

by Hyper Pet

The hyper fling is a fun toss and fetch toy for you and your dog. Collapsible handle for easy transport and storage, expands from 11" to 26". Hands free ball pick up!

Is this typical tennis ball size? Are the balls that come with it better quality than tennis balls?
Has anyone tried this? Opinions? I've been thinking about purchasing it?
How far will this go
Start your review of Hyper Pet Hyper Fling for Dogs!
Tiffany H.
Pineville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great for people who can't throw far. It is a great way to play with your pet and ensure the get exercise!
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs need to run and this is a great toy for them. Easy to use. It flings really far away.
Angela K.
Love. Keeps hands clean versus constantly touching throwing ball. Keeps pet busy as well and creates longer play time
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've bought several over the years...great for dogs that like to chase. Also fantastic excercise for your dog as well. Lol you also build up arm muscles 😂😂😂 lol.
Ashley F.
Lindsborg, KS
This is great if you have a very energetic dog who needs to be ran, but your arm gets tired before they do. Easy to use and my dog loves when this toy comes out!
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
This is good for our boxer pit. Our son loves to play with her, but can't keep up with her endurance. This allows him to play catch without tiring his arm.
adina O.
Elmira, NY
I've used a similar product not this exact one but it was entertaining for the dog and owner and myself who watched the experience sometimes the ball didn't release so both owner and dog had the where'd it go face all enjoyed good price
Lisbeth A.
Bronx, NY
This product is amazing... very cheap and fun for our puppies!!!! Who wouldn't want this? I hardly recommend it <3
Emily G.
This is great for entertaining your dogs for hours and gets all the built up energy out of them I love it!
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for training dogs to play fetch and get good exercise ! The ball can go pretty far!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...