Hyper Pet DuraSqueaks Bone
Hyper Pet DuraSqueaks Bone
By Hyper Pet
Shiela F.

Are these as strong as the Kongs?

Brii R.
Brii R.
Villa Rica, GA
1 year, 1 month ago
I have a 90 pound German Shepard golden retriever mix who chews everything including wood, furniture. ANYTHING. this toy has literally held up for TWO YEARS. he lost his recently and we had to order a new one. I'll never buy him another brand bone again. That's how serious I am. I got so tired of spending so much money on bones. I took a chance on this one and I'm so thankful I did!!!!!
rose p.
rose p.
2 years ago
Yea it depend on how strong of a chewer your dog is but my Labrador retriever has not ripped through it
Erica R.
Erica R.
Simi Valley, CA
2 years ago
Yes they are but some dogs can still rip through them