Pets & AnimalsDogDog Suppliesnone
Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar in Blush Pink

Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar in Blush Pink

by none

Add some striking color to your dog's collar with the Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar. Made of durable nylon, this dog collar is designed for medium sized dogs and features an easy to use, buckle closure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar in Blush Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Meggan T.
Fall River, MA
This pink little collar is just like my dog Daisy's collar. She's had it for over a year now and it still shines like it's brand new.
Cathy F.
Chula Vista
Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar in Blush Pink uploaded by Cathy F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love this collar! It adds the perfect amount of bling to make your pup sparkle. Whether this is worn alone or with a little shirt it will really make your puppy look like a star.
Brittany D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My puppy loves this collar. She looks so cute in it. It’s a good value and not pricey at all
Heather S.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog is a large dog and everyone assumes she’s a boy. I wanted her to look very pretty and this is a good collar. My dog is a rough one who rolled around a lot and between that and other dogs pawing at her the jewels don’t stay on for as long as I’d like. We will still buy it though!
Gisell V.
Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar in Blush Pink uploaded by Gisell V.
Purchased at: PETCO
This collar is so cute and gorgeous any dog that wants be look possible fancy. My dog used to take of her collar somehow and now with this collar she never does. I hope that you dog can love this collar too.
nicolette J.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog had this collar for a good 10 years before we replaced it. It was still in good shape, we just saw one we liked and decided to replace it. Very sturdy and lots of variety of color and size. She is very small and this fit her well. We definitely got our money's worth
Leigha B.
Stockton, CA
"Hyper Pet" is not a word id use for this collar. I have a 2 year old Australian cattle dog and she is one crazy girl ! She constantly got herself out of every collar I put on her, that eventually I gave up with collara. I don't recommend to other pet owners, just get a bunch of cheap collars if your dog is anything like mine !
nicole R.
Weatherford, TX
Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar in Blush Pink uploaded by nicole R.
Pros: Sturdy, sparkly, functional Cons: pricy, stains easy We purchased this pretty color from pet smart. I like the nylon color but probably would choose one of their leather ones instead next time. We bought her pretty sparkly tags from there as well and the tags left silver on the collar that doesn't want to wash out on day 2. However it is very strong and the gems have stayed well. A little discoloration is the only real complaint.
Maria M.
This puppy collar is great for small dog and love the rhinestones on it and its very affordable got outs at Petco
PhoebeQuinnCosplay S.
Ws2 0ae
Hyper Pet Adjustable Novelty Rhinestone Dog Collar in Blush Pink uploaded by PhoebeQuinnCosplay S.
The perfect collar for my little princess. It survive the rough and tumble of puppyhood life was comfortable to the point where she didn’t even realize it was there! Perfect for a new puppy for the adjustable and one of the cutest colors you could get for a little girl💞

Looking for your answer?