Hype Deluxe Folding Bluetooth Stereo Headphone, 1 ea

by Hype

Answer Calls and Listen to Music All From Your Headset Easy to Use Controls 2 Comfortable, Lightweight Design 3 Long-Lasting Charge and Universal Bluetooth Compatibility This bluetooth stereo headphone allows you to answer calls, play pause music directly from your headset. This stereo headphone delivers style, performance, and remarkable sound for your iPhone, iPod, or other Bluetooth device. This lightweight headset lets you stay tuned-in and hooked-up everywhere you go! Specifications: Bluetooth V 2.1 4 Charging Time: up to 4 hours 1 Calling Time: up to 22.5 hours 2 Music Time: up to 16 hours 5 Standby Time: up to 180 hours 8 Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries 9 ~2.4GHz frequency 6 Operating distance of up to 33 ft 7 8.2x4.2x9.9 Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may needs additional modifications or con

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hype Deluxe Folding Bluetooth Stereo Headphone, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoAkron, OH
The BESt gift I have given my boyfriend! He loves listening to music while working, and I wasn't even aware he could answer calls from it until he figured it out! He uses it ever day, it sounds good and keep a charge good!
4 years agoBrooklyn, NY
There great for Bluetooth and loud and good service there so awesome I loveee them yay 😊😊😊😊I would recommend it to absolutely anyone
5 years agoPostville, IA
I love these head phones! Great sound, comfortable, and good quality. They have lasted really well.