BeveragesTea & InfusionsHYLEYS Tea
Slim Tea, Goji Berry, 132 Ounce 25 Tea Bags [Goji Berry, 132 Ounce]

by HYLEYS Tea

Hyleys goji berry slim tea is a wonderful tea beverage with weight loss enhancing properties. It is 100% natural and uses only the highest quality ingredients. It is mild and pleasant in taste and texture. These statements have not been evaluated by...

What does the tea taste like? Is it it sweet? Tart? Bitter?
Start your review of Hyleys Tea Slim Tea, Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce 25 Tea Bags [Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce]!
Hilary A.
Crowley, Texas
If your ever feeling constipated or just want to clean out your insides this is the tea to drink! With just one tea bag it make you go to the bathroom within hours! Definitely helps to clean out the build up or blockage! Great flavor! I have raspberry and pomegranate at home. I bought mine at Ross a few years ago but just recently saw it at Burlington Coat Factory as well. It's $2.99 a box and I believe it comes with 25 tea bags. It's a great deal and definitely works!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
Hyleys Tea Slim Tea, Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce 25 Tea Bags [Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce] uploaded by Sabrina G.
They do help with weight loss but only temporary once you stop taking you gain the weight back.. [product:hyleys-tea-slim-tea-goji-berry-132-ounce-25-tea-bags-[goji-berry-132-ounce]
Amanda B.
Benton Harbor, MI
I'm rating this product only because it DOES clean you out as it suggests. However, the process leading up to that point isn't enjoyable. I have drank this tea on multiple occasions (always before bed as instructed) and each time I severely bloat, get very bad gas and then have very uncomfortable cramping and diarrhea in the morning. So yes, it DOES clean you out. However, it's not at all pleasant and isn't something I would do on a long term basis. I use many other products for this same purpose and experience NO side effects such as these.
Maura M.
Greensburg, PA
I love all of the Slim Teas from Hyleys. The flavors are awesome. They definitely work to help reduce bloating as they act as a gentle natural laxative. I order mine directly from their website. They are a little more expensive that tea at the supermarket, but definitely worth the extra price.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
Hyleys Tea Slim Tea, Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce 25 Tea Bags [Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce] uploaded by Nitosha S.
Best tea out there it taste great and plus it's going to help with all that bloating a great dinner great price found mine at Ross.
Evelin M.
Los Angeles
descent  flavor i like this one better than blueberry . i have only had this twice so as far as cleansing im not sure yet .
Ashley C.
Albuquerque
Hyleys Tea Slim Tea, Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce 25 Tea Bags [Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce] uploaded by Ashley C.
Love this stuff helps so much with water weight and cleaning out your system!! Cheap and delish is
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I drink this tea hot and it has a butter taste to it . I sometimes add fresh squeeze lemon if I have one . When I drink it at night it does send me to the bathroom in the morning . You can order this off of Amazon for 4.99 or 5.99 . My local Ross store has it for 2.99 .
Merna H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this tea because it tastes good, it keeps my system cleaned out, and it can help with weight loss. I use this tea once or twice a week to stay flushed. If you feel bloated, this tea may help with that uncomfortable feeling..
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Idk if it works yet or not, but it tastes good. I have to drink it in the morning or afternoon. It keeps me awake if i take it at night. I am going to buy the other flavors. I have the raspberries one