Add a Photo
Hyleys Tea Slim Tea, Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce 25 Tea Bags [Goji Berry, 1.32 Ounce]

By HYLEYS TEA
Hyleys goji berry slim tea is a wonderful tea beverage with weight loss enhancing properties. It is 100% natural and uses only the highest quality ingredients. It is mild and pleasant in taste and texture. These statements have not been evaluated by...
Photos (2)
Esmee I.
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA

Green tea & Mint tea from Hyleys.. Well, I have to say I am a "tea lover" because of this one. Anything with mint I like & when I picked this up I was convinced I was going to enjoy it every morning. It not only soothes your soar throat because of the mint, green tea has antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.

This tea is 100% natural product, it wakes me up & I don't feel fatigued after, I don't know if it's the green tea or the mint in it but I feel energized.

I actually got this one at Ross.. I have to try the other teas Hyleys makes.

Ingredients in this one: small leaf Chinese & Ceylon green tea & cut natural peppermint leaves.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Clementon, NJ

If your ever feeling constipated or just want to clean out your insides this is the tea to drink! With just one tea bag it make you go to the bathroom within hours! Definitely helps to clean out the build up or blockage! Great flavor! I have raspberry and pomegranate at home. I bought mine at Ross a few years ago but just recently saw it at Burlington Coat Factory as well. It's $2.99 a box and I believe it comes with 25 tea bags. It's a great deal and definitely works!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This tea really works! Use as directed and drink at night. I like the goji berry flavor and no sugar is needed.
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA

I love all of the Slim Teas from Hyleys. The flavors are awesome. They definitely work to help reduce bloating as they act as a gentle natural laxative. I order mine directly from their website. They are a little more expensive that tea at the supermarket, but definitely worth the extra price.
Nitosha S.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA

Best tea out there it taste great and plus it's going to help with all that bloating a great dinner great price found mine at Ross.
Heeral P.
Heeral P.
Little Rock, AR

What does the tea taste like? Is it it sweet? Tart? Bitter?

Join Now