BY HYLEYS TEA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hyleys acai berry slim tea is a wonderful tea beverage with weight loss enhancing properties. It is 100% natural and uses only the highest quality ingredients. It is mild and pleasant in taste and texture. These statements have not been evaluated by... see more...

Review (1)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simcoe
So far I have had three days of this tea drink it at night and I sleep well and I do think it’s working I feel and look smaller and my skin is glowing
I’ll write another review when I finish the box
I bought it in town where I live for 8 bucks a box
Lace l.
Lace l.
Hi everyone! I purchased a few boxes of this tea in different flavors and I would like to know if anyone has tried any of them. Do you feel they work? Is there any side effects? What is your favorite flavor? Please answer with an actual reply and not just a "yes", "sure", or some random reply. I would really like to know someones real experience with this tea. The flavors I purchased are: green tea, pomegranate, raspberry, and acai berry. I read reviews online and some people are saying they get stomach cramps with this tea, so what if any symptoms have you had? Do you get rid of unrated bloating? Do you lose any weight? Anything at all would be awesome if you could share your own personal experience with any of the Hyleys Tea Slim tea flavors I mentioned.