HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsHYLEYS Tea
Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea, 25 Count (Pack of 12)

HYLEYS Tea Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea, 25 Count (Pack of 12)

by HYLEYS Tea

Hyleys GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Green Tea has been created by combining pure Chinese green tea leaves with 100% natural Garcinia Cambogia to deliver a powerful fat burning & weight loss formula*. Garcinia Cambogia is the miracle find of the 21st Century for...

Good afternoon how often do you drink the tea, morning and night?
Has anyone tried this Hyleys Garcinia Cambogia tea??? So far I’ve lost some weight but by urinating a lot. I have not had a bowel movement on it! SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s not what it advertises. I’m not satisfied with this product so far. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Hyleys Acai Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea and Cranberry Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea Duo, 25 teabags each
Start your review of HYLEYS Tea Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea, 25 Count (Pack of 12)!
Joanna P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,113 reviews
I bought this tea and it taste great but it doesn’t do what it says on the bow I’ve been on it 3 days and still no bowel movements. It did not meet my expectation. Not satisfied but I did only get it for $4 at a local supermarket.
Amanda B.
Benton Harbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan. It's almost flavorless which is fine for a green tea and extra fine considering what you might think a "diet" tea tastes like. The issue I have with this tea and the reasoning for the 1 star rating is that I notice zero difference between this and any other green tea I drink. I didn't lose weight, feel lighter, lose any bloat, or experience any of the things this tea promotes. I will just spend my money on more flavorful enjoyable green tea moving forward.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
HYLEYS Tea Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea, 25 Count (Pack of 12) uploaded by Kristal R.
This HYLEYS Tea Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea, 25 Count (Pack of 12) actually worked for me, and the price was really cheap, I got them for around $4 at ross..
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
HYLEYS Tea Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea, 25 Count (Pack of 12) uploaded by Marilyn G.
I really like the taste of this tea, I like drinking it after my workouts, I haven't seen weight loss results but I have only been drinking it for 2 weeks. I will repurchase because I like the taste.