BeveragesCoffeeHYLEYS Tea

by HYLEYS Tea

Bundle Includes:1-Box 25 individual Bags Of Acai Garcinia Cambogia Tea Flavor &1-Box 25 individual Bags Of Cranberry Garcinia Cambogia Tea Flavor. Powerful 100% natural fat burning & weight loss tea. Effectively burns belly & body fat. Increases...

Hyleys Acai Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea and Cranberry Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea Duo, 25 teabags each Has this tea worked for anyone? I urinate a lot but no bowel movements as it says on the box. I’m not happy with it but it does taste really good.
Start your review of Hyleys Acai Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea and Cranberry Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea Duo, 25 teabags each!
Celeni S.
Las Vegas, NV
Hyleys Acai Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea and Cranberry Garcinia Cambogia Green Tea Duo, 25 teabags each uploaded by Celeni S.
Si lo que estás buscando es bajar de peso te súper recomiendo este te !! Es súper bueno
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
I love this tea it tastes great they have a few different ones. It has made me loose a few pounds. I recommend it to others. Great value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna P.