HealthWellnessImmune SupportHyland's
Vitamin C Tablets, 125 Tablets (Pack of 4)

Hyland's Vitamin C Tablets, 125 Tablets (Pack of 4)

100% Natural. Acid free. Soft tablets dissolve instantly. Made in the USA.

Can children under 2 have these?
Start your review of Hyland's Vitamin C Tablets, 125 Tablets (Pack of 4)!
Amber W.
Used these for my kid. Didn't think they really worked... A frozen washcloth worked just as well.
Yesenia P.
This vitamins are super good for babies it gives them the vitamin c for not getting sick it protects them
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
Hyland's is such a great company. It is homeopathic so it is safe for younger children. Vitamin C helps so much with keeping the immune system functioning to it's full capacity.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I keep these in our medicine cabinet at all times. They are great for when I feel a cold coming on. I take them right when I start to feel a little cruddy and they help me fight of the cold/sickness faster.
Jamie C.
Starkville, MS
Great way to get your vitamin c in highly recommend these and are especially great if you are trying to get over a cold and need the vitamin c
Annette S.
Doral, FL
These are great! It is good to complemment your diet with a few good things like this. Vitamin C is very important and I highly recommend them!
kim D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you ever want to go the homeopathic route for your child use Hyland's! I trust them to help my daughter safety.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I think these are great it's a good way to get some extra vitamin C into your little one I trust the Brand I used the teething tablets on my son they worked great
alisha N.
Fall River, MA
My fiance and I take vitamins everyday but during the winter we load up on vitamin c since we don't get much from foods we eat.
Glamour G.
Hyland's natural products for children are my go to for whatever ails my kiddos. Their products work and it's no surprise that their Vitamin C for children would do the same!