Hyland's Upset Stomach Tablets

Hyland's Upset Stomach Tablets, Natural Relief of Gas and Digestive Upset, 100 Quick Dissolving Tablets. Temporarily relieves the symptoms of flatulence, gas, nausea and digestive upset. NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903. Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made in the United States with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. SAFE AND RELIABLE. Homeopathy is a safe system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate to the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products. FDA COMPLIANT MANUFACTURING. Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyland's Upset Stomach Tablets!
Harlan, IN
1,145 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Hylands natural baby products! Safe and trusted brand for childrens medications. Comparable in price to other brands too. I regularly purchase this brand.
Flushing, NY
I do not go anywhere without this in my purse. It's a healthier alternative to some other products on the market. I've used this any time my stomach is upset. Great for hangovers!

Looking for your answer?