BY HYLAND'S STANDARD HOMEOPATHICS #3 in Homeopathic

• How much? Where do we buy it? And how does it smell? 10 Answers
Jackie C.
Anniston, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have severe Fibromyalgia and when the pain gets severe and the meds will not even touch it I grab some arnica and rub it all over my sore body. Plus it's great for those sore arms from being treated like a pin cushion!
Pearl P.
Arleta , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Arnica. I use this product on my son or my daughter when they get hurt and it helps them with bruising. And some swelling. Best ointment ever that I have ever tried I really suggest it thank you
Jocelyn G.
A great product to have on hand as Arnica helps with muscle aches, bruises and swelling a little goes a long way and with children I find this product to be a must have for reoccurring boo boos
Carol S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Huge Hyland's fan, being a momma you wanna try out as many natural things as possible and Hyland's definitely has been my go to for children's colds, cuts, and etc...
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This really helps with aches and pains. The lotion feels warm and good on the skin and smoothes over really smoothly. It is great for athletes and everyone alike.
Connie C.
Sandwich
Arnica gel is great for muscle aches, bruises and soreness. I use it often and find great relief. Especially after a workout. Well worth having on hand at all times.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of Hylands. They never disappoint with their products and this cream is no different. I use it on my lower back and it works amazingly well.
Geraldine R.
And awesome all natural product, arnica it's amazing for soreness, swollen muscles, bruises etc, this gel help me a lot with my feet pain
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect if your living in the Midwest and experience the harsh winters. A little bit goes a long way. Perfect for dry cracked heels
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
I love hylands homeopathic brand. I would recommend this for anyone who has aches and pains instead of using bengay or icy hot
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Can you put on your knees for pain? Or what is it for?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Dose this stuff work
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
How much? Where do we buy it? And how does it smell?
Amber B.
I know this brand also makes teething tablets for babies. Do you think this would be safe to use on toddler growing pains?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How exactly does this item work