BY HYLAND'S

Homeopathic Natural relief for allergy symptoms Works quickly, gently and naturally All natural, drowsy free formula Quick dissolving tablets 800-624-9656 hylands.com see more...

Rachel R.
Rocky mount , NC
I have tried this and Hylands Hayfever for my seasonal allergies and I like this the best. I really only had to use it for a few days before my allergies cleared up. Very happy with this and excited I have it for next allergy season. I love Hylands homeopathy.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product works very well for me. It is affordable and does the trick. I had my other family members try it and it seemed to work for some but not for all. It is like other sinus pills though... some things just don't work for everyone.

I suffer from terrible sinus headaches and congestion but the Phenylephrine in other products would cause me to suffer nervousness and lead to panic attacks. It feels great to know that I can take something homeopathic that won't wipe me out. I live by this product.