Hylands Restful Legs, Tablets, 50 CT uploaded by Samantha K.

BY HYLAND'S

Hylands Restful Legs, Tablets, 50 CT: see more...

Samantha K.
Birdsboro, PA
I've been using this product for a few years and it works great! It's a great price, super easy to get since it's sold in the regular isles with other medication. It works wonders late at night when I can't sleep because my legs are bothering me. I recommend to all that suffer as well!
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used restful legs for years. It's an amazing product that works and is sold over the counter so you can easily find it in the medicine isle. If you work out and suffer from leg cramps this will help prevent that from happening, it's easy to take doesn't really have a taste and is a great price.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Didn't work for my severe RLS, but I was desperate so I gave it a try. I think this works for some people and not others, hence why they don't recommend it for RLS. Unfortunately, didn't do the job for me. They are easy to take though, no bad taste or aftertaste and just dissolve under the tongue.