Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets

Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets, Natural Relief of Itching, Crawling, Tingling and Leg Jerk, 50 Count Temporarily relieves occasional symptoms of agitation and the compelling urge to jerk or move legs to relieve itching, tingling, crawling sensations in the legs. Symptoms may occur while sitting or lying down, and improve with activity. NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903. Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made in the United States with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. This product works to stimulate the body’s own natural healing process. All of Hyland's products are safe, effective and completely free of aspirin, acetaminophen or ibuprofen and have no contraindications with other medications. FDA COMPLIANT MANUFACTURING. Homeopathy is a safe, effective system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate to the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. The uses for our products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products SAFE AND RELIABLE. Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality.

I already asked a question and did not get an answer. These tablets work but i want o be sure there is no probs with prescription drugs, and if there are which drugs or types of drugs?
Start your review of Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets!
Nichole E.
Kihei, HI
Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets uploaded by Nichole E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a huge fan of Hylands and after some sciatica pains, and many sleepless nights, I decided to give them a try. I have been taking these dissolvable tablets (two per night) since October and after a few nights I noticed that I was not waking up as much due to leg jerks, hip pains and overall restless sleeping.
Catherine  J.
Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets uploaded by Catherine  J.
I've suffered from restless leg syndrome since I was probably 6 years old. It is one of the worst things you can deal with while trying to go to sleep, it is very aggravating. I found this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. I was very surprised by how well it worked. Right away my restless leg started going away and I could rest peacefully. I absolutely love this product and I'm definitely going to buy it again. I definitely recommend this!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is the only over the counter, holistic remedy that I have found that works. I've tried creams, ointments, acupuncture, acupressure and other tablets, these actually provided relief of my symptoms. The tablets are tiny and you dissolve 1-3 under your tongue. They dissolve quickly and work quickly. They can sometimes be hard to find in store but I order mine from Walmadt.com.
Jasmin  E.
Flint, MI
Really helpful if you have occasional restless legs. If you have them every day this product may not work but worth a try as there are no harmful medicines!
Ellie A.
Lehi, UT
I never even knew there was something to help with restless legs until these. i love that they are natural and not chemical. they work so so well
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
I suffer from restless leg on occasion. I have yet to discuss the increasing symptoms with my doctor, but I have decided to try OTC medication to help relieve the symptoms. I decided to give Hyland's Restless Legs Tablets a try. I was very surprised to find these tablets work to help relieve my RLS symptoms. You just take 2 to 3 tabs, place the under your tongue, and let them dissolve. It doesn't take long for the symptoms to start decreasing.
Malia M.
johns creek
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this product! It’s always worked for me before bedtime and I’m always able to to get a great nights sleep! I know some people who are prescribed medicine but this a much easier and cheap alternative!
Carol C.
Willoughby
Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets uploaded by Carol C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been taking these for ten years and will never use another product. Whenever I have any leg pain, I take two tablets and it is instantly gone. These run about $12 at Walgreens. I recommend these to anyone with restless legs or leg pain in general.
Jessicca S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used restful legs for years. It's an amazing product that works and is sold over the counter so you can easily find it in the medicine isle. If you work out and suffer from leg cramps this will help prevent that from happening, it's easy to take doesn't really have a taste and is a great price.
Samantha H.
Birdsboro, PA
Hyland's Restful Legs Tablets uploaded by Samantha H.
I've been using this product for a few years and it works great! It's a great price, super easy to get since it's sold in the regular isles with other medication. It works wonders late at night when I can't sleep because my legs are bothering me. I recommend to all that suffer as well!