BY HYLAND'S

Hyland's® Nerve Tonic™ Stress Relief.
Since 1903.

• "It also helps calm my mind so I can fall asleep easier." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
Review for: 500 more...
I absolutely love Hylands products. Their products are safe, natural alternates to traditional medication. I love how well their products word, and with no side effects. I use Hylands Nerve Tonic Stress Relief when I’m feeling too stressed to function. It’s strong enough to put you at ease, but mild enough not to put you to sleep. Although sometimes I take it before a nap, or before meditating to relax a bit.
Kim Z.
Plover, WI
I just found this and I have to say it has seemed to already help me try to control my anxiety a little more. I have been on medication from a doctor for a while, and lately it doesn't seem like those meds were working. These however seem to help take the edge off for a little while at least. I will say the first time I took one it was at night and I ended up getting pretty sleepy for now I am just taking them at night until I know that I won't get sleepy anymore. That way they will be a great item to have at work!
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is wonderful! I don't have insurance and can't afford any prescription medicine for anxiety but this stuff works pretty well! If I feel a panic attack coming on I just take a few and within 15 minutes I feel better. It also helps calm my mind so I can fall asleep easier. It's non-drowsy too though the first day of taking them made me very sleepy while I was adjusting. All in all, great product!
Jill T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So far so good! I got these yesterday after reading many good reviews. I took 2 before work and one later in the evening and I could really tell a difference in my mood and attitude. I will be purchasing these again.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I have extreme stress I guess you would say so these don't work for me, I can't tell that I've taken them and my stress seems the same. I use the hylands for rls pain and it does help me some.
Bonnie H.
Great for mild anxiety or when you're feeling overly stressed. Not a substitute for prescription medication, but works well with medical aid.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these- I always get really nervous before big meetings, and a few of these takes the edge off without making me sleepy
Yasiris S.
Bronx, NY
This product is great. If you are feeling stressed or have a bit of anxiety it will definitely calm you down
M A.