BY HYLAND'S

Natural Relief for Nausea and Dizziness Due to Motion, Car Sickness or Sea Sickness. Hyland s Motion Sickness is a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms of nausea and dizziness associated with or aggravated by motion.  This product is also useful for relief of car sickness and sea sickness.  Working without contraindications or side effects, Hyland s Motion Sickness stimulates your body s natural healing response to relieve symptoms.  Hyland s Motion Sickness is safe for adults and children and can be used in conjunction with other medications. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I get motion sickness really easily - car, boat, train & even in the bath tub for some odd reason. Hyland's natural is a homeopathic remedy that relieves the slightest motion sickness instantly. I take 2-3 tablets 30 minutes before I'm in a vehicle & I'm good to go. Sometimes even when I'm a little nauseous I take a few & feel better within a few minutes. I keep them in my purse & never leave home without them. I highly recommend these because being sick is a bummer.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Galloway , NJ
I tried this and it relieved my motion sickness! Can't ask for any more than that!
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I buy this for my mom and brother and they always say how good and relieving it is. Really good.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
I've used this once an it worked really good! My mom uses it all the time tho an she loves it!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Can a 2 year old take this?