Hyland's Nat. Phos. 6X

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyland's Nat. Phos. 6X!
Veronica D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This was amazing with my infant when he had constant spit up and acid reflux I'd simply put this in his milk or formula and I noticed a big difference!
Haley B.
Rutherfordton, NC
When I say this stuff works miracles you can believe me when I say it! My son started spitting up A LOT along with clear acidy saliva around 2 months old. I have tried everything in the book for acid reflux sitting him up while feeding /30 minutes after, burping more often, adding cereal to his bottle & more! I finally read up on Nat Phos 6x and ordered it off Amazon! The first day I started giving it to my son you could see a difference in his throw up! You give a baby a tablet at each feeding up to 6 tablets a day then decrease it by half each day after until he's off. I'm on day 3 and will give him a quarter of a pill tomorrow. He's completely stopped with the acid reflux! My boyfriend started this today! So we will see how things go for him! I wish I had found this medicine before now! Great product!
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
I love homeopathic items, but I really wasn't all impressed with this. it seemed to have no effect on my son's GERD

Looking for your answer?