BY HYLAND'S

Stop the Pain!  For the Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Cramps and Pains in Legs and Calves 100% Natural Works Fast Soothing Warming Non Greasy Pleasant Wintergreen Scent   see more...

Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I got a sample of this when I participated in the wicked wine run/walk. I am always looking for something to give me a relief and I have used the leg cramp tablets and the restless leg tablets from Hylands as well. I REALLY like it! It smells kind of minty and has a warm feeling too it. It's a pretty thick cream as well. I can't wait to purchase a full tube of it.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I sometimes get really bad foot cramps in the middle of the night. If I apply this onto my foot while its cramping, it definitely helps make the cramping go away fast! Plus it smells REALLY good. A very soothing scent, a perfect smell to have after being awoken by major foot cramps!
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
I get got extremely bad leg cramps during the night sometimes I even wake up crying and this stuff is AMAZING.